Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

Could you add a check for ground items (clay) before it logs out if it has no clay in inventory on rimmington unnote mode? That might stop it from losing clay... just happened 3rd time. vsu3MP4.gif

I can add something for that indeed :)

Instead the devs should just fix the problem at the root (Interactions) instead off scripters having to add multiple failsafes to gets shit solved.

Khaleesi

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Banking method? Butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) N/A

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Mud battle staff, mahogany demon, b2p

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_14_at_8_58_51_PM.png

Spam clicks the butler, never interacts with lectern

Hey @Khaleesi

Script overall is a good script but could you look into:

Maybe reenable Run at 40-70%

Rimington unnote:

1. It would lose soft clay, i assume it places it on table

2. It has a hard time interacting with Phials, having to hover noted clay over him for a few full seconds

Even when lectern is visible on screen it would use minimap to navigate near lectern, instead of clicking it ( makes it quite bot like, same thing with portal, just click it if it`s visable )

Sometimes it would idle when near lectern for ~3sec, if it miss-clicks it same thing apply.

And overall speed could be increased, as it feels like it`s waiting a little before every action it does.

EDIT: ALSO sometimes after 6hrs logout it won`t log back in on some accounts, not sure if it`s all clients fault, but if it is, could you bug devs a little? :) 

Thanks

Edited by uupiits

I can add something for that indeed smile.png

Instead the devs should just fix the problem at the root (Interactions) instead off scripters having to add multiple failsafes to gets shit solved.

Khaleesi

yo for some reason the script is not even loading up now you might want to check that out

• Like 1

Sometimes after it takes a break it will log back in and stand at the portal and do nothing until it logs out. It will log back in and repeat. Ill come back and check it and its just standing at the portal. It doesnt do it all the time but ive had it do it like 5 times in the past 3 days and idea whats going on?

Sometimes after it takes a break it will log back in and stand at the portal and do nothing until it logs out. It will log back in and repeat. Ill come back and check it and its just standing at the portal. It doesnt do it all the time but ive had it do it like 5 times in the past 3 days and idea whats going on?

Ya bcs it's not suspossed to enter again in the last version.

There were some issues with that.

I'll add it in again and see if the other issues are solved.

Khaleesi

This bot is shit, never buy it, crashes every 4 hours and it gets stuck most of the time.

What does crash? Script works just fine ...

Feel free to give me a bug report (Use the template) instead of a trash post :)

Khaleesi

Just says "Setting up script", never fully loading paint or starting the script

Are you still having issues running the script?

Edited by Khaleesi

Ya bcs it's not suspossed to enter again in the last version.

There were some issues with that.

I'll add it in again and see if the other issues are solved.

Khaleesi

What does crash? Script works just fine ...

Feel free to give me a bug report (Use the template) instead of a trash post smile.png

Khaleesi

Are you still having issues running the script?

Check your skype, explained enough, i'm not the only onee who is having problems with it. It's randomly leaving the house, unefficient way of making the teleports and breaks are half of the time not supported.

- Mirror or regular client? Regular

- Banking method? Butler 

- Teleport mode? (No butler) /

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Oak lectern, staff of air varrock tablets

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

60d651b0ead5d118d66cfbd8092afc2e.png

Check your skype, explained enough, i'm not the only onee who is having problems with it. It's randomly leaving the house, unefficient way of making the teleports and breaks are half of the time not supported.

- Mirror or regular client? Regular

- Banking method? Butler 

- Teleport mode? (No butler) /

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Oak lectern, staff of air varrock tablets

Like I stated before: Breaks are NOT supported.

Never said they were suppported ...

Randomly leaving the house happends by disconnects incase you didn't know.

I'll add it in later today/tomorrow.

Post bug reports here, not on skype... I get daily 100 messages and I don't have time to read them all :s

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker