Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

Script update to v0.14:

- Fixed several issue with talking to butler.

- Re enters house now

- Will now walk closer to butler instead of waiting.

NOTE:

Make sure to render house with doors open.

Enjoy,

I'll be test running this some more, might will be another update soon.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Script update to v0.14:

- Fixed several issue with talking to butler.

- Re enters house now

- Will now walk closer to butler instead of waiting.

NOTE:

Make sure to render house with doors open.

Enjoy,

I'll be test running this some more, might will be another update soon.

Khaleesi

Thanks so much!!! You're awesome!

• Like 1

- Mirror or regular client? 2 accounts on mirror and 1 in regular

- Banking method? All Demon Buttler

- Teleport mode? (No butler)

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) 2 Varrock tabs , 1 Ardy tabs

Well i turned off my pc before taking screenshot.  I supplied my accounts to run for like 8 hours , sometimes the buttler ran out of screen and the script ran to the buttler and this happens: http://prntscr.com/80tqjz

I got some possible solutions: 1.Make the script click faster on the buttler so he doesnt move too far away from the lectern.

2.Make the script work with doors closed and be able to open the doors to find buttler.

Also i noticed on ur patch notes it says the script will re enter the house, this wont happen :C

EDIT: It gets stuck on mirror client @interacting with buttler , on injection mode it runs smooth. pls fix 

Edited by swagmark1998

- Mirror or regular client? 2 accounts on mirror and 1 in regular

- Banking method? All Demon Buttler

- Teleport mode? (No butler)

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) 2 Varrock tabs , 1 Ardy tabs

Well i turned off my pc before taking screenshot.  I supplied my accounts to run for like 8 hours , sometimes the buttler ran out of screen and the script ran to the buttler and this happens: http://prntscr.com/80tqjz

I got some possible solutions: 1.Make the script click faster on the buttler so he doesnt move too far away from the lectern.

2.Make the script work with doors closed and be able to open the doors to find buttler.

Also i noticed on ur patch notes it says the script will re enter the house, this wont happen :C

EDIT: It gets stuck on mirror client @interacting with buttler , on injection mode it runs smooth. pls fix 

What about you close the doors after the butler is in the room like everyone does? xD

Takes 5 sec for you, spares me multiple hours of coding smile.png

I'll take a look at the bell thing ^^

I also can't change the fact that mirror still has issues ... I'm not "fixing" anything because mirror has flaws...

That would mean I fix it for mirror and slows down the script on injection... Which is still the most stable and reliable version.

I've tried doing this myself without a script and I don't see how it can do 600k.. I was doing about 200k.

What's the most efficient method and the tablet for profit/cash?

Profits go up and down depending on how many people are doing it, varrock tabs are around 600ea atm, they used to be a bit higher. Bones to peaches are the most profitable tabs to make :-)

Edited by Khaleesi

Mirror mode sometimes will cause the cursor to run after the NPC :3

It's not only mirror mode, this also happends at default client... 

Interactign with a moving npc is fairly hard for osbot for some reason.

I feel like it recognized to slow that the npc has moved wince the last position...

Making it almost impossible to interact with moving npcs ... sleep.png

I hope they get this updated asap.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Nice script Khal. Though, sometimes when the demon butler wanders off it follows is and it cant find back the lectern. It says trying to get closer to the lectern, although the bot cannot find it. You are right about locking the butler up in the room. But when the bot pauses and re logs in you have to re enter the house and the butler is not locked up anymore so the problem re occurs. Please have a look at this. Thanks.

Nice script Khal. Though, sometimes when the demon butler wanders off it follows is and it cant find back the lectern. It says trying to get closer to the lectern, although the bot cannot find it. You are right about locking the butler up in the room. But when the bot pauses and re logs in you have to re enter the house and the butler is not locked up anymore so the problem re occurs. Please have a look at this. Thanks.

I didn't think of that, I'll take a look on a way to get this solved ^^

Khaleesi

also doens't re-enter the house after pause. I am using stealth injection mode, varrock tele tabs with demon butler. The problem reoccurs everytime the bot logs out, it wont re enter house and the butler is wandering around again when you re enter the house. if you fix this, i think its a flawless script and definitly worth its money.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker