Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

hey can i have another trial i didn't get chance to use the other, thanks

Done, resetted the trial for you.

@@Khaleesi

Can you make this script use the last unnoted clay and then log out if you run out of noted clay in butler mode?

currently the script will always keep talking to the butler (which will give you a cut of tea)

Will take a look at it.

The problem is that you cna also have the clay in your bank ... so hard to tell

Done, resetted the trial for you.

Will take a look at it.

The problem is that you cna also have the clay in your bank ... so hard to tell

the chat options are different when you run out of noted clay

so basically when you can unnote the options are repeating previous task (unnoting) and "other" and when you dont have noted clay anymore the options are different.

Also sometimes it seems like it sends the butler back with some clay since after ~5k tabs i usually have like 20-30 clay in back

edit:

also the paint cuts of the profits after 1M and doesnt show exactly how much money you made

6a61e3492abea5c48e1ccaa98c677f8d.png

Edited by ez11

• 2 weeks later...

very good keep up the good work biggrin.png

Script updated to V1.01:

- Added CLI options, (check first post on how to start)

- Fixed minor sleeping issue at rimminton unnoting

Note: I haven't tested the CLI options to work with a Host since I don't have 2 account.

Would be nice if anybody can confirm if this works or not.

Should be online in a few hours

Khaleesi

so i watched the bot for a little while... it looks like the problem is if there is ever an instance where your butler still has 1 or 2 remaining pieces of clay to give you from the last time he fetched from the bank but your inventory was too full for him to give you all the clay, then he only gives you the 1 or 2 pieces and you send him back to the bank to get you the next 20 soft clay but he isn't back in time so the script tries to use the call servant option in the RS settings, and since the new RS update i don't think the butler can come back while that house options screen is open. hope this helps

hey khal, the script is still having trouble calling the servant. whenever  the un noted clay in my inventory hits zero it tries to call the servant and the cursor just hovers around under the "call servant" option, and the servant doesn't appear again until i exit the house options screen.

Doesn't it click the button?

so i watched the bot for a little while... it looks like the problem is if there is ever an instance where your butler still has 1 or 2 remaining pieces of clay to give you from the last time he fetched from the bank but your inventory was too full for him to give you all the clay, then he only gives you the 1 or 2 pieces and you send him back to the bank to get you the next 20 soft clay but he isn't back in time so the script tries to use the call servant option in the RS settings, and since the new RS update i don't think the butler can come back while that house options screen is open. hope this helps

Ya the butler can't come back when in the setting smenu.

Will take alook at it thx!

Doesn't it click the button?

Ya the butler can't come back when in the setting smenu.

Will take alook at it thx!

No idea how to explain it really but it tries to click on the house button ( I think the button is there, but it already passed the menu)

http://imgur.com/mluMK2C

As you can see in the gif when I manually exited the menu the butler appeared instantly.

Edited by Donders

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker