Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Sorry for your loss sad.png

Nowadays, bots are banned from being too obvious (caught by jmod) or by botting too long, so there is nothing else I can do sad.png I did 80+ hours and my account is still not banned, in fact I went to 85 mining and managed to test my AIO mining script with it, so it's all about smart botting.

I assure you, if you make sure you bot smart, you will have NO issues with bans whatsoever

EDIT: as for the refund, I don't think admins will issue refunds for bans, since bans are not entirely based on the script, it is also user's fault. You can request one though

I will give you those 2 scripts free for 1 week

Edited by Czar

Sorry for your loss sad.png

Nowadays, bots are banned from being too obvious (caught by jmod) or by botting too long, so there is nothing else I can do sad.png I did 80+ hours and my account is still not banned, in fact I went to 85 mining and managed to test my AIO mining script with it, so it's all about smart botting.

I assure you, if you make sure you bot smart, you will have NO issues with bans whatsoever

EDIT: as for the refund, I don't think admins will issue refunds for bans, since bans are not entirely based on the script, it is also user's fault. You can request one though

I will give you those 2 scripts free for 1 week

Cheers, can you recommend me ways for 'Safer' botting with this script? Break times and settings etc.

Make sure you start the script with empty collect ore sack, otherwise theres a chance it wont start

As for break settings, personally I took manual breaks every time I went to sleep, but some users take like an hour +- 20 mins every 1 hr breaks.

Also you need to make sure your account can't be identified as a bot, e.g. lvl 3 with no quests etc. The less you get reported, the less pressure there is on your bot. Finally, make sure you avoid ban waves by being logged out during UK work hours (if you want to be extra cautious)

Also, delete jagexcache and random.dat otherwise your account data may still be associated with a bot

That's all I have to say, enjoy botting ;)

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner