Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

I have this problem ocasionally, restarting the client will fix it. And if you have really bad luck, restart it 2 times ^^

this issue also but restarting the client multiple times still not working properly also re installed everything but still no rotation 

think this may be something client side as i have had it with many other scripts but only in the past 1-2 days

Edited by Piggy Wiggy
  • Like 1

if you want to leave it for hours the best thing you can do is have a hammer in your inventory use client 2.3.75 with the latest mirror client i ran this for 4 hours and it worked wonders you sacrifice a tiny amount of xp per hour by having the hammer in your invent but its no more than 600 xp per hour.

if the bot is getting stuck with 2.3.75 close out of everything then load up again.

there are minor issues that still happen but the bot normally fixes it automatically

My over all view of this script while i used the trial was very good Czar was a lot of help and i hope to purchase this script soon

Thank you for the great script

Czar RULES

• Like 1

I don't think any of the configs has this issue in the paint. The bot does NOT start if you happen to have ore in the ore sack to begin with. I had to manually empty the sack and then start the script, and it's been working fine since. I think I saw a post a about this somewhere in the thread before, but just 2 let ya know.

• Like 1

I don't think any of the configs has this issue in the paint. The bot does NOT start if you happen to have ore in the ore sack to begin with. I had to manually empty the sack and then start the script, and it's been working fine since. I think I saw a post a about this somewhere in the thread before, but just 2 let ya know.

thank you for this information, I will investigate and provide a fix asap

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner