Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Works really well. I ran it for 5 hours the other day without any issues. Got 8 Gold Nuggets per hour. It helped me finish my Prospectors set and now to get the Coal bag.

My only complaint is it seems to favor pointing the camera West. And when its pointed that direction there is a big delay when depositing Pay Dirt into the hopper. Whereas if the camera is pointing North or East, there is no delay when submitting the Pay Dirt. But like I said it favors pointing West and settles in that direction and it slows things down. Another thing is it favors the South box to retrieve the hammer to fix the struts. Which is a longer walk then using the Northern box to get hammer and fixing Northern strut. Especially if you aren't emptying the ore sack at that time and go back to mining pay dirt.

Works really good overall and I'm very happy with it. Main issue is camera angle causing 10 second delay before depositing pay dirt. Wish there was an option to fix the camera in one position so it can't rotate.

• Heart 1

Script is a beast but noticed 2 "bugs" with loading/saving profiles:

When saving a profile, after I load it back:

The option which floor to use when I have random is loaded as 0 which does nothing + the breaks are also reset to default and not the ones I saved?

I guess this is an easy fix tho :D

also suggestion: make the break system have a timer on how many minutes are left on the break, just like with the blast furnance script :D

• Like 1

@Reactt this one is the memory saver overlay, need to untick [use less resources] in the setup window to show the beautiful overlay :doge: it uses a bit more memory that's why I made it optional xD

@Gilles123 done and done, both should be visible in v168.0 :D

@pipboy78 ty for the kind words it means a lot, I'm glad you like the bot I'll be speeding up that ASAP <3 Will be available in the new update ty :) 

@edvisas pm'ed, will make some changes so the bot will auto-zoom out, I made it so it doesn't click often unless the camera is really zoomed in, ty for feedback I'll make some changes :D 

All trials added gl guys enjoy <3 

• Heart 1