Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

great script; only thing if I may suggest or request is allowing for different versions of the dragon pickaxe to be able to use special.

I noticed when I had my Dragon Pickaxe with the Zalcano shard the bot wouldn't recognize it as a dragon pickaxe and wouldn't perform the special attack.  soon as I reverted the dragon pickaxe to its default version the bot immediately used the dragon pickaxe special.

• Like 1

This bot has coal bag purchase support, I will certainly add prospector kit purchasing and more features that you guys would like to see :) 

@arizonaskiessure thing I’ll add more pickaxe spec variants in the upcoming release 😉 

Added all trials enjoy :D and yea I agree mining is the worst thing to play in runescape :doge: thank god for bots ❤️

been using the script a while now and its amazing , however i noticed one snag where if the wheel breaks just as you put the pay dirt in you freeze until somebody else fixes the wheel, every time i see somebody frozen there i know they are botting. You should address this via one line of code after u enter pay dirt or something thanks! <3

• Like 1