Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Unlucky sad.png make sure to bot smart and you will never get banned biggrin.png even if the bot is 999% perfect, if you overbot or make mistakes in botting (botting during livestream etc) then you can still get banned tongue.png

What does it mean to bot during livestream?

Also is this better than regular mining for 1-99 and profit. 

Because i own your other miner and didn't even know about motherlode.

• Like 1

Sometimes the osrs team do livestreams to catch bots or random minigames, and during that time they focus on banning bots too :(

As for motherlode vs regular mining - there is only more money in mining rune ore (at 85 mining) than motherlode, otherwise motherlode leads the way with profit and xp

If you're going for max than MLM has been calculated at 110% efficiency compared to the faster exp / no profit drop mine method of Iron Ore to 85 then Granite. It is also significantly fewer clicks.

You'll make roughly 80m (way more with Falador Elite done) to 99 at MLM and it will take around 350 hours of play to hit 99. This is a bit less than double the time of drop mining.

In theory you could do drop mine to 85 then do MLM to 99 but you won't get as many nuggets so you will first need to grind 100 nuggets before you can hit the upper floors and really roll in the profit.

Also, need Mining done before RC so the 80m from MLM can be subbed in for Hunter to supply materials for Lava RC to 91.

I used to do all this dumb shit on RS2 (which didn't have MLM though) so I am sort of used to the 'theory' behind maxing if anyone has other questions <3

Edited by bfs22
  • Like 1

Hey man, bought this a while back been very good so far only two problems which I'll list below.

I don't know if you take suggestions on your scripts, you seem to have it all sorted out, however I do have one:

Paint toggle / low graphics output option. (taking up a lot of cpu, pretty niche just for me so I don't really expect you do take action, just a thought.)

Here are the two problems:

A fail safe for ladder climbing. It seems to somehow get stuck in a loop trying to climb ladder 1, (classified ladder 1 from console output) which it will not solve till the user intervenes.

Not really a suggestion but: Randomly a pay-dirt was added like:

Name: [Pay-dirt], amount [-13]
Price grabbed from cache: 12011.

and it crashed the script, really no idea what was going on there. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, I just posted a nice update (version 0.39) which has many improvements to the way the bot handles everything, less confusions, more efficiency actions (it will go to the collection place before it collects the ore) etc. 

As for hiding the paint, I have offered a range of hotkeys (f1-f12) which have different actions, f1 will play/pause, f2 will hide/show paint etc. All can be toggled from typing a key biggrin.png

As for ladder, I have placed a few anti-fails for it so it will know what to do ;)

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner