Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Love, love, love this script. I've done 58-85 flawlessly.

However, I typically turn my bot on when I take off to work ( breaks enabled, of course ), and when I get home I'm always standing by watching the bot and playing other games. I was wondering if it would be possible to implement dismissing random events? Make it even more conspicuous that I bot daily. 

Lemme know!

Thanks <3

• Like 1

Love, love, love this script. I've done 58-85 flawlessly.

However, I typically turn my bot on when I take off to work ( breaks enabled, of course ), and when I get home I'm always standing by watching the bot and playing other games. I was wondering if it would be possible to implement dismissing random events? Make it even more conspicuous that I bot daily. 

Lemme know!

Thanks QwPha8E.png

Dismissing random events is done in the Settings by osbot. Where you set your breaks

Unlucky sad.png

Make sure to follow this:

bans are now all down to how you bot, since OSBot has eliminated any detection from the script/client. Make sure to follow these guidelines and you will be fine biggrin.png

EDIT : However, I am still giving free p2p bonds to users who ever get banned using my scripts, as a token of respect and compensation. I still have many bonds remaining

I got a two day ban while using this, But it works amazing!

• Like 1

Just got hit with a 2 day ban. Watch your bot. As motherload seems to be a large target for Jagex. I'll probably be taking a break doing this for a bit.

The bot gets really confused when trying to take a path. It also does things that do look suspicious when it comes to activities such as banking. It should just dump all items into the bank instead it right clicks on different items in the inventory and clicks "deposit all".

Botted 2 hours a day for the past 2 days with the script. Just bought it.

Edited by XFL
  • Like 1

Hmm make sure you don't use any free scripts or something, because 2 hours is very quick to identify a player as a bot, it seems to me you used another script and were flagged as a bot, and you just happen to get banned using the last script you used :(

As for the banking, I have just added an update which speeds up banking, so if you don't have a hammer it will deposit all, if you do, it will do the traditional deposit-all except (hammer) :D

Anyhow, I am still giving free p2p membership bonds to anybody whoever gets banned using my script :D

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner