Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Version 0.31

- Changes to upstairs mode

guys, tell me how this update goes, don't post unless the script shows version 0.31 biggrin.png

Hello. I'm testing it out and for some reason after it gets full inv, it gets stuck on the top level.... doesn't make its way down the stairs.

-EDIT-

I just restarted the script, now its just taking me up and down the stairs.... over and over.

Edited by phaibooty

Hey Czar I'm a huge fan of your miner + ranged guild script so I just bought this and unfortunately I got this weird bug when I tried to mine the collapsed rocks then the script just kinda broke. I don't know if this will help you but this is where it occured:

https://gyazo.com/bf7b902ffffe02e24a9335b2158d3775

https://gyazo.com/9a993eeb00099410ba921a73e9c93721

Another bug: When the bot was walking from the place the ore is put to the actual deposit it got stuck.

6tmgs8.png

Just read 0.33 is not the most updated version, probably the issue has already been fixed

Edited by towelman

Hate to be that person with an issue again, but i started the script earlier and it was running fine, so i afk'd and came back after 7 hours and i presume it has stood still for the entire time i went away. I am 92 mining and using the upstairs part, the gp earned an hour is usually around 140-220k an hour, and it had made 200k in 7 hours =/. Also im aware the current version should be 0.36, and yesterday it it said that it was 0.36 however today its now saying 0.33

• Like 1

Hate to be that person with an issue again, but i started the script earlier and it was running fine, so i afk'd and came back after 7 hours and i presume it has stood still for the entire time i went away. I am 92 mining and using the upstairs part, the gp earned an hour is usually around 140-220k an hour, and it had made 200k in 7 hours =/. Also im aware the current version should be 0.36, and yesterday it it said that it was 0.36 however today its now saying 0.33

Okay no worries I will be doing another update for upstairs mode today, I am almost 72 mining so that means I can actually test it extensively.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner