Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

so it does not look like I am allowed to select an area - when i select mine in the north section the bot always defaults to the west side. The bot does not seem to repair struts even when it receives the message in chat box that the struts are broken and for some reason it always drops gems even when you dont select drop gems.

I am running on mirror mode - but I wanted to give you an update.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 9:31 AM, mrklutch65 said:

so it does not look like I am allowed to select an area - when i select mine in the north section the bot always defaults to the west side. The bot does not seem to repair struts even when it receives the message in chat box that the struts are broken and for some reason it always drops gems even when you dont select drop gems.

Was having this same issue, not sure about the gems because I didn't bot that far in but it just auto runs to the westside

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 12:31 AM, mrklutch65 said:

I am getting this as well, also the bot always seems to bank after one inv, completely ignoring any sack amount that I write in the box ( I have it on 3 inv).

Also, after a few inventories the bot just sort of afks and moves from spot to spot while attempting to hop world. It seems to completely just ignore the chosen sector I have designated. After doing this he goes completely unresponsive and just stands there.

https://imgur.com/a/v3b1eNb (heres the logger)

sorry cant embed, button broken

For selecting an area, you need to select 'Only mine in chosen sectors' and it will prioritize those areas you selected. Otherwise it will go to the nearest reachable (non-blocked) ore deposits to start mining. I can make some changes so it has some sort of prioritization (with extra randomness included) in the upcoming update ^^ :D

Gems - I made it auto-enable dropping gems if using multi-ore mode, because gems can mess up the ore counter, for example 3 inventory + gems included may equal to ~75 ore, so if you selected 81 ore then it will be confused and try to mine 6 more ore. I am still working on making those two options compatible with eachother, so ultimately the script will ignore the rest of the ~6 ore ideally, and start grabbing cleaned ore from sack.

After breaks and dropping pay-dirt, will check this out ASAP and add a bugfix.

After a few inventories fix - will revert the update to prior 2 versions back when inventory management was more stable. I am still doing some code work to improve it ^^ :D

Thanks guys - will be pushing another more stable update later today when I make sure everything is 100% perfect :D

Edited by Czar

Hey Czar, in my opinion the bot is still too slow when dropping the ore in the hopper, retreiving ores and walking back. It just stands there waiting for 5 to 10 seconds between each click. For instance, after climbing down the ladder it can take up to 10 seconds before the bot deposits the ore in the hopper. This part of mining at mlm is not where the afk feature of waiting between clicks should be present imo. Waiting between mining the veins is completely fine to me.

Can you also check this out with the next update of the bot?

Edited by feack
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, feack said:

Hey Czar, in my opinion the bot is still too slow when dropping the ore in the hopper, retreiving ores and walking back. It just stands there waiting for 5 to 10 seconds between each click. For instance, after climbing down the ladder it can take up to 10 seconds before the bot deposits the ore in the hopper. This part of mining at mlm is not where the afk feature of waiting between clicks should be present imo. Waiting between mining the veins is completely fine to me.

i agree 100% with this actually

@AdditionalCarame Show me your setup I will help you get the script started - it seems to be mining correctly can confirm this right now, just may need to change your client settings. Also did you make sure to set the game resolution to the classic mode (no resized, with classic borders too)?

As for the speed of cleaning ore, can speed this up, will do in the upcoming version ^^ :D

EDIT:

Fixed a bug for non-multi-ore mode (no custom sack enabled, so no 81 ore), just posted a new update for v109.0 of the script, update will automatically go live within a few hours when staff processes the update.

Thanks guys, script should work MUCH better in this version :D The paint will show v109.0 when the update is officially live.

Edited by Czar

On 9/22/2019 at 9:50 PM, Czar said:

@AdditionalCarame Show me your setup I will help you get the script started - it seems to be mining correctly can confirm this right now, just may need to change your client settings. Also did you make sure to set the game resolution to the classic mode (no resized, with classic borders too)?

As for the speed of cleaning ore, can speed this up, will do in the upcoming version ^^ :D

EDIT:

Fixed a bug for non-multi-ore mode (no custom sack enabled, so no 81 ore), just posted a new update for v109.0 of the script, update will automatically go live within a few hours when staff processes the update.

Thanks guys, script should work MUCH better in this version :D The paint will show v109.0 when the update is officially live.

Is the update already live? I decided to test it again and it's still slow & functioning improperly. See my comment below for an explanation.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:56 PM, feack said:

Just now, feack said:

Is the update already live? I decided to test it again and it's still slow & functioning improperly. See my comment below for an explanation.

This one should be resolved by reducing mirror mode's reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms, if not please confirm. I will do another test for this, it didn't seem slow for me, last update had more focus on restoring the script to previous version to increase stability (logic-wise). I will do another update solely regarding speed right now ^^ :D Stay tuned for next update, it will be faster. 

2 minutes ago, Czar said:

This one should be resolved by reducing mirror mode's reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms, if not please confirm. I will do another test for this, it didn't seem slow for me, last update had more focus on restoring the script to previous version to increase stability (logic-wise). I will do another update solely regarding speed right now ^^ :D Stay tuned for next update, it will be faster. 

Thanks for the fast response :D, but I have the reaction time set to 50 ms. Still testing it as of now. 

The bot also seems to wait at the hopper until someone fixed the struts and the ores are in the sack before continuing mining.