Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hello, I am currently using a trial of this script, but i feel it is not working 100% like i would like it too. Is there a prefered way to set it up? Maybe you could give me some advide on how to use it better?

My Setup:

I set the script up to use only the spot to the west, in between the 2 rockformations. If i choose random, or more than one spot, the bot wastes a lot of time running arround. I also have d-pick special and random patterns active.

Right now it seems like the script changes it's mind way too often. eg.: lets walk north, 1 sek later, no lets go south, 1 sek later, no, north was the way to go.... or let's go fix this wheel, now i'm there and about to fix it, but i think i should just pick up my ores now....

If i use the avoid player option the problems stated above are even worse, as it will also be undecided, where to mine next. But if i turn the option off i end up following other players to the exact same spots, always being a bit too late.

Also is there a chance you can fix the d-pickaxe special? - i don't think i should use it when going to clean the paydirt, or banking. 

Another thing i would like changed is the banking of the ores, why would you keep the hammer and deposit all the ores seperately? wouldn't it be better to deposit all just withdraw a hammer /pickup the hammer from a crate when needed?

Will make some changes to when the d-pickaxe special gets activated asap.

As for moving around, the script is programmed to try and be more random for anti-ban, but I can definitely make some tweaks

As for depositing all then withdrawing hammer I may add an option for that, may also increase anti-ban, I just thought the usual way that every player does it, is deposit ores and continue mining :D 

Will be working on the next version update, stay tuned guys :D 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner