Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Update v82 is now live :) 

Script's working much better after the new v82 update, ore mode is still not activated I was worried that it may bug out because it's still a beta/experimental option I will be updating you guys on that option in the very near future ^^ :D Please let me know if there are any other things you would like changed with the script ^^ :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Its pretty good, rather simple but its reliable which is most important.

I have a few suggestions that would be great: 

- Toggle to drop the hammer. I don't think it needs to carry it around 24/7 when theres a bottomless crate 5 tiles from the water wheel.

-Option to use 1-6 deposits before it banks. 1-3 option for normal then 4-6 for those who paid the nugget fee.

-Maybe an option to avoid players areas? I know the script will avoid mining the same vein but I've seen options to simply avoid a small area with a player in it to avoid over lapping/give them their space. I just find this avoids conversation better.

Thanks

Edited by bkg
Ideas
  • Like 1

@Czar The script at some point got stuck with a full invent of pay dirt and hammer, it looked like it was on its way back to wash it but got confused. I looked at the logger and it requested the log to be posted so here it is. This was on mirror mode and had been running for about 30min when it happened going by xp gained although it kept the account logged in for the last 2 hours. 

https://pastebin.com/1xZ83sPC