Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Done activated all trials good luck guys :D As for 81 ore mode with 2 inventory spaces (hammer + pickaxe), still not yet, but it's coming soon :D It's somewhat complex because there's gems involved too which wastes inventory space and messes up the counter, but I am working on the feature, can't make any promises though :( 

hey just wanted to let you know of an error i encounterered yesterday while using the trial, so i started the bot off well, was going to do a test run of 4 hours, had the 81 ore option on, i come back after the 4 hours the bot is still running attempting to empty another inventory of paydirt into the sac, however the sac is at 81 ore. and it did that for 4 hours straight no emptying nothing :\

• Like 1

81 ore mode option is still experimental feature :( I don't recommend for long usage, I will add a warning info on the setup interface asap.

As for avoid others and going to upper floor and returning (loop), will be fixed by next version. :D 

Will also be working on adding some extra fail safes for 81 ore mode and eventually make it out of experimental status :D 

Activated trials, gl guys :D 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner