Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

The script seems pretty unstable currently. Seems to run like a chicken with its head cut off, is not depositing gems on banking w/ 81 ore more enabled. Other things like clicking through walls seems unrealistic.  Also, perhaps add the option to drop hammer after fixing wheel or even avoiding fixing wheel. I own other scripts of yours that are flawless, may want to test this one out personally again to find any issues. Thanks

edit: 81 ore mode attempts to keep adding ore onto of 81, leading to bot fail and spam click the sack. Sorry its so much :/

Edited by kielah4
  • Like 1

Hi Czar,

I've been testing the script a lot and the updates have been great! I have a few notes that could make this script a lot better.

-Upstairs is risky if you don't have a perfect script. People get so mad if you mine the same strip of veins and furious if you mine the same ore vein. It would be amazing if we could choose our own veins or choose our own strips of veins that the bot will only mine at, even if it does cost some xp efficiency. This would prevent the bot from bouncing around, pissing off higher players, and reduce the chance of a ban. And going random upstairs is not a good option either as this will still piss people off.

-I know someone has mentioned this, but clicking veins on the other side of the wall makes it look very botty.

-When I choose a section on the upper floor and it often starts mining the veins that aren't behind rockfalls. From what I can see, if there is a rockfall it ignores the section selection and goes on in the script for finding the closest ore and mining it. It would be great if it prioritized checking if the player is in the area designated and if the player is not it should break the rockfall, move, and check again. If in the area, then mine designated veins.

-When I have 81 ore mode on and choose a section on the top section from the map it has trouble with the ladder and goes up and down in a loop. I have tried the second upper floor option and it doesn't seem to change anything with this problem.

-A "Deposit gems mode" would be fantastic. Where if you have gems in your inv && you have deposited paydirt into hopper, then go to bank and deposit all except hammer.

-The dragon pickaxe special needs to have a condition set where the player must be mining in order to use the special. Using the special while away from the ore veins is both a waste of xp and money, and it looks very botty.

I hope this is helpful!

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner