Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi Heyo Khaleesi, I just wanted to double check, do you have a built-in antiban for this script, such as moving the mouse out of the screen etc.? Also would it be possible to trial it before I buy it, this is probably the last skilling script I need to buy and have been satisfied by your other excellent scripts :) Keep up the great work 

On 4/23/2018 at 1:23 PM, Roid Titan said:

Does it include jewelry from opal, jade, topaz, onyx and zenyte?

if so can i get a trial

Ya is all added except for zenyte :)

2 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

@Khaleesi Heyo Khaleesi, I just wanted to double check, do you have a built-in antiban for this script, such as moving the mouse out of the screen etc.? Also would it be possible to trial it before I buy it, this is probably the last skilling script I need to buy and have been satisfied by your other excellent scripts :) Keep up the great work 

Ya ther eis antiban included in the script, even though it's just some random behaviour :)
The bets antiban is still taking a good amount of breaks and mixing up tasks and quests.

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya is all added except for zenyte :)

Ya ther eis antiban included in the script, even though it's just some random behaviour :)
The bets antiban is still taking a good amount of breaks and mixing up tasks and quests.

Sweet, thanks for the fast reply. Any chance that I could get a trial? 

On 4/28/2018 at 1:39 AM, Xanthippie said:

No worries, I enjoy your scripts enough that I pulled the trigger and bought it right after i posted that lol forgot to edit the post 

Oh it happends :D
How is it going?

1 hour ago, Sanders said:

Any updates on those new range shields or amethyst crafting? It's been around 2 months since I suggested them so I am just curious. I know you are busy since you have so many other scripts to update but I would hope you could find some spare time to update this one as I enjoy your scripts in general.

I completely forgot about those... I'm so sorry!
Will see if I can add them this evening :)

Hi @Khaleesi !
I bought this script and I really like it so far!

But!
You dont need to "use goldbar on furnace" anymore. You can just click the furnace.
And sometime it logs out even tho theres gold bars remaining in bank ( No breaks enabled )
( Only made gold bracelets so far )

I hope you will "fix" the use gold bar on furnace now that is seems kinda suspecious now that its not needed.
9/10

Have a good day!

Edited by raikzun420
added tag

1 hour ago, raikzun420 said:

Hi @Khaleesi !
I bought this script and I really like it so far!

But!
You dont need to "use goldbar on furnace" anymore. You can just click the furnace.
And sometime it logs out even tho theres gold bars remaining in bank ( No breaks enabled )
( Only made gold bracelets so far )

I hope you will "fix" the use gold bar on furnace now that is seems kinda suspecious now that its not needed.
9/10

Have a good day!

Will do right in the morning!

thx for the report :)