👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

OSBot client for default users (non-vip) allows only 2 botting tabs to be run at the same time, whereas VIP has unlimited botting tabs (infinite botting accounts) at the same time. :( 

But after a day or two of blast furnace profit making, VIP is easily affordable (and can be traded with OSRS gp in the market voucher subforum) :D:D 

As for trials, activated all good luck :D 

• Like 1

@Czar Isn't it also suppose to bring the coal bag full of coal when it brings the mithril ore to the belt? its wasting the trip by only bringing mithril. Few other bugs i see in terms of banking but i feel thats the clients fault right? it like to open and then close the bank really fast 5-7 times in a row. Ill have to fill out the proper bug report once i know where the problem exists.  Thanks for the trial!

• Like 1

@Czar is the best scripter on this site. I don't need to see your code to say you are the best scripter, because your GUI speaks volumes itself. I've only come across a handful of devs who know how to properly design a UI that is both sexy and intuitive. Cheers

You should offer private scripts and charge a premium. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, systemic said:

@Czar is the best scripter on this site. I don't need to see your code to say you are the best scripter, because your GUI speaks volumes itself. I've only come across a handful of devs who know how to properly design a UI that is both sexy and intuitive. Cheers

You should offer private scripts and charge a premium. 

Thank you for the positive message and feedback :D Really appreciate it :):)

I have been coding a few private scripts here and there but I am planning on officially starting, and making a thread about it too ^^ :D 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑