Sorry OSBot

Sky

Hello OSBot members.

Allow me to personally apologize, but to do that I first have to properly introduce myself.

I'm a 20 year old animal caretaker from Virginia and I inspire one day to be a veterinarian. I'm a major gaming enthusiast & have been in multiple gaming competitive scenes for some years as well now. I've always been competitive, trying to climb the ladders of every game i've ever played. The more popular being Smash bros, halo, Call of Duty, League of Legends, osu!, Counter-strike, even RuneScape. i've been playing RuneScape for a bit under 10 years now. I am a big fan of Anime, I have more hours into watching anime then some of you do on RuneScape. 

So members, let me explain what im apologizing for. My name is not Kelsey. My name is actually Darius. I'm not a female. I'm a boy Man. Yes, I'm one of those who have pretended to be a girl online. When I joined OSBot with username "Kelsey" my original intention was not to deceive you all into believing that I was somebody who I was not. I just took the name simply just because it was available. I even chose a blatantly obvious picture that took like 1 second of google search to find out it wouldn't be me so I wouldn't have to explain myself.

Picture;

tumblr_malxx9We6z1ru1h3y.jpg

Other users who know me from other forums knew this was me from my picture when I joined, where I was openly known as a male. I even used this statement that's still on my profile today.

Statements:

MwP6yEj.png

Bonus: My leda Siggy 

n502cd9471f103.png

Spring pics

NXHf5cp.png

ctc8byU.png

I was very open about being a male, no problem. I just think scene/emo girls are super hot bro.

But upon entering the Chatbox for the first time, right after my first "helloo" I immediately get attacked by uninformed members just instantly claiming I was pretending to be a girl. Including some of the staff members. So while this was all going on, I was talking with the members who already knew and we decided that I should make a game of it, and see if I could convince everyone I was a female, and if i could, I should keep it going for as long as I could. Through some way, I managed to convince the majority of the chat, so the game began, but after a while I really didn't want to continue this, but because of the way some of the staff members at the time behaved, I felt as if I came clean that I would have been banned. I made this set of forums my new home, I liked these forums, I made better friends here and the community just looked nicer so I didn't want to risk it. I was just really scared. So I just kept playing. Up until now.

So for those of you who never believed me, Good job!

1YfkIOJ.gif

To everyone who fell for it, get rekt

C1UpDTA.gif

But really, even though no harm was done, I am very sorry for dragging this lie for so long. Really, I am. 

AMA! Will answer 100% honestly this time

& Again I'm really sorry. :\

Games over. 1 Years, 6 Months.

• Like 6

Kelsey or Darius, your name doesn't really reveal anything about yourself. Your gender doesn't really that much to me, all I can say is that you are very very very nice person to talk to and I wouldn't have said other things to you if I knew you were a male from the start smile.png

I know one person who will be very disappointed in you though: mald.png

• Like 9