Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Guys please use the new devbuild, the setup interface keeps glitching on the old osbot (v2.5.87) and freezes.

It is sorted out & fixed in the old client too we're just waiting on an update (automatically happens and shouldn't take long) but please stick with the newer clients:

http://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.6.0.jar

If you still can't get it to run, pm me I'll temp auth you other bots of mine to use for free until the update goes live. This applies only to users who own a copy of the Perfect Miner bot!

Edited by Czar

23 minutes ago, Czar said:

Guys please use the new devbuild, the setup interface keeps glitching on the old osbot (v2.5.87) and freezes.

It is sorted out & fixed in the old client too we're just waiting on an update (automatically happens and shouldn't take long) but please stick with the newer clients:

http://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.6.0.jar

If you still can't get it to run, pm me I'll temp auth you other bots of mine to use for free until the update goes live. This applies only to users who own a copy of the Perfect Miner bot!

Not working in Devmode either ;/ same issue

• Like 1

This script is good but the world hopping option doesn't work as on my f2p accounts it keeps trying to hop into league worlds. Could you please look into this?

Also you think you can make it so it hops into worlds with minimum players aswell as then it will have less chance in going into worlds with loads of players in the mining area?

Edited by ZeVo
  • Like 1

The favorite tile option is buggy. When you set a "favorite tile" when all the ores are gone in that place it will try and mine somewhere else but then if its halfway through mining an ore and 1 becomes available on the "favorite tile" it will go and mine that one rather then waiting for the current action to be finished. 

Edited by ZeVo
  • Like 1

@XiezBandit un-noting released, it should automatically go live within a couple hours. Latest version will show up as: v142.1

The current update (v142.0) doesn't drop waterskins when un-noting at bandit camp, however it should be fixed in v142.1 today. Please try to avoid having saradomin/zamorak equipment because the bandits are aggressive and will attack, and the bot is not programmed to avoid the bandits (in terms of combat) so please be careful. Please wait until v142.1 to fully use the new feature.

Shilo is supported but not the underground mine, I still need to unlock the achievement diary for those :feels:

Trials activated enjoy!

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO