Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

There is a separate script for motherlode mine :(

As for varrock west clay, can you try the next walk-mode option in the initial setup window? It works much better ^^ :D I will add a quick update in the meantime :)

Runite mining in wildy is currently supported :D

Guys, there will be a new update for runite mining feature: there will be a new setup interface which is strictly designed for the runite mining mode. It is going to be an entire new script and will be included in this script as a plugin (for those of you who own my fighter script, it will just be like the bonus npc plugins, gdk, rock/sand crabs etc). This is because runite mining has extra options that do not apply to regular mining. It will be included in the script as a bonus free feature if anybody was wondering. No extra charge.

Quick bans are either from a pending mass ban wave or from previous botting (delay banned from using a previous script too much, then triggered a ban on next botting use). Check out the guides section from preventing future botting bans ^^ :D

Update coming up, will be coding the new runite mining plugin, and perhaps a plugin for mining clay with clay bracelet :D

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO