Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Can you make it so when it hovers over next rock, it starts mining the next rock even if someone else took the original rock you were mining?

and make it so there is a specific spot to go stand at before it starts mining, to setup for quick turning when hovering

Edited by killakid20
  • Like 1

New Update (v103)

- Added plugin system
-- Runite mining plugin added
-- Bracelet of clay mining plugin added
- Added 'speed mining' mode, script hovers rocks before mining them
- Added 'preparation tile' like my fighter script, users can now set their tile for mining and the script will prioritize that tile before mining

update will be live within 24 hours, good luck everyone. Script's paint will say v103.0 when the update is in effect automatically.

yPQnuaG.png

Let me know if there are any suggestions or ideas for more plugins and extra plugin features.

Edited by Czar

Hmm if using VIP client and the script keeps clicking the ore after mining, it may be due to the refresh speed of the VIP client (the client still thinks there is ore when there isn't), easy fix: Shift + F2, F3 or F4 to setup the reaction timer in vip client (the top left text), so lower it to ~100ms from 1000ms. If the timer is 1000 ms then all rock detections will be 1000ms too late (1 second late is very long in reactions and detection). :D 

If not using VIP client, then ignore that completely, although it shouldn't be happening in VIP client since the ore detection is already fast. However, I can add some new features e.g. 'only wait (insert delay) milliseconds when mining' and then move to another rock. Or something along those lines. Should be a nice workaround ^^ :D 

As for the script's camera angle, it's programmed not to move too much due to typical anti-bans (random movements = more botlike [exactly what a bot would do] = higher bans). I can always add an option for it though but I do not recommend :s:D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm if using VIP client and the script keeps clicking the ore after mining, it may be due to the refresh speed of the VIP client (the client still thinks there is ore when there isn't), easy fix: Shift + F2, F3 or F4 to setup the reaction timer in vip client (the top left text), so lower it to ~100ms from 1000ms. If the timer is 1000 ms then all rock detections will be 1000ms too late (1 second late is very long in reactions and detection). :D 

I can not seem to access these settings? I tried it on 2 different computers pressing Shift + F2, F3 or F4 but nothing shows up.

• Like 1

The Shift keys should only be configured while a script is not currently running, it's currently working perfectly :D 

Activated all trials good luck everyone :D

As for wildy mining, will definitely add more mining spots in the wilderness, which ones? :D Will add fortress mining in the next update :D 

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO