Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, Used your script for an hour at the crafting guild, had to babysit the bot. Few things I hope you fix so i can buy the script:

1. Sometimes on the way back from the bank, the bot arrives a little east of the guild and then stops moving until dc.

2. Sometimes on the way back from the bank the bot tries to mine the gold ore through the wall without entering the guild.

3. When using "hop worlds if no ore", sometimes it hovers over the dead man seasonal world and idles until dc.

I'll buy the script right away if you manage to fix those, thanks! 

• Like 1

For bank pins, make sure to correctly set bank pin in client settings ^^ :D the script has no control over the bank pin handler, it's handled by the default osbot client not the script :(

As for crafting guild, most of those can be solved by switching the walking setting, but I will add a few updates in the next version ASAP :)

As for attempting to mine empty rocks, if using VIP client make sure to lower the reaction timer to around ~100 milliseconds, it should detect empty ores almost immediately ^^ :D

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO