Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Alright no worries, did you try screen mode or list mode? Screen mode works 10x better than list mode, so it's best to manually select the rocks that you want to start mining.

I will go run another test at rimmington iron ore, if I see any bugs I will fix them ASAP.

EDIT: Mined a full inventory of copper ore, went to port sarim, deposited only the copper (while the steel pickaxe was in inventory), I will check if there are any other bugs

Just make sure to use screen mode, it will pretty much solve everything :P

EDIT 2:

But for your inconvenience, if mald isn't replying, I will activate a free premium script of mine (another one) which works better (or which is easier to setup/configure) so that you don't lose anything smile.png Just choose a script smile.png

Here is mine 1 drop 1 (to prove dropping is working):

9b8ef2c2aafcb6899ea8f0ebf028b9c8.gif

the bot even hovers the inventory slot which the ore will go into :P

Edited by Czar

Triyng out that screen mode. It looks much better like you say.

But at Rimmington Iron mining it clicks on rock that is unavailable. Wait to lang for the next rock. When banking the walking path is so slow. (Don't say it's the client side) because other scripts works wel.

Alright no worries, did you try screen mode or list mode? Screen mode works 10x better than list mode, so it's best to manually select the rocks that you want to start mining.

I will go run another test at rimmington iron ore, if I see any bugs I will fix them ASAP.

EDIT: Mined a full inventory of copper ore, went to port sarim, deposited only the copper (while the steel pickaxe was in inventory), I will check if there are any other bugs

Just make sure to use screen mode, it will pretty much solve everything :P

EDIT 2:

But for your inconvenience, if mald isn't replying, I will activate a free premium script of mine (another one) which works better (or which is easier to setup/configure) so that you don't lose anything smile.png Just choose a script smile.png

• Like 1

Alright no worries, I will make the script walk faster, and deposit faster. I did notice that I can make the deposit speed faster too, so both changes will be in the next update :)

In the meantime, choose another script of mine for free, I suggest either the range guild, motherlode mine, or the magic script.

Can I try out the Fishing one? untill this one get fixed?

Alright no worries, I will make the script walk faster, and deposit faster. I did notice that I can make the deposit speed faster too, so both changes will be in the next update smile.png

In the meantime, choose another script of mine for free, I suggest either the range guild, motherlode mine, or the magic script.

• Like 1

Done, good luck. ^^

Message to all:

Update has been added (version 0.66)

- List mode is removed now, it can cause confusion

- Walking handler loop cycle reduced -> makes the script handle walking faster

- Banking, depositing loop cycles reduced -> makes banking/depositing faster

- Rock detection improved

update will be live within a few hours max, please allow some time for the devs to register the update smile.png It will show in the paint (v0.66) if the update is live

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Done, good luck. ^^

Message to all:

Update has been added (version 0.66)

- List mode is removed now, it can cause confusion

- Walking handler loop cycle reduced -> makes the script handle walking faster

- Banking, depositing loop cycles reduced -> makes banking/depositing faster

- Rock detection improved

update will be live within a few hours max, please allow some time for the devs to register the update smile.png It will show in the paint (v0.66) if the update is live

Thanks for the update, hope it'll run faster now :D also would you consider adding that f2p world hop option?

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO