Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Did you try using the walker (2nd one) upon starting the script? If so, confirm it and I will take another look at varrock west.

Also please mention which settings you used (screen mode, list mode, which rocks etc) and it will be fixed ASAP biggrin.png

i know know if its just me but when i use this it clicks on a rock an before it even fully mines it it clicks on another one an when the ore is out it keeps mining an doesnt swich to the next i dont know what happened to this script....it doesn't work right anywhere I tried in varrock east and lumby mining tin an is just goes crazy with the stuff I mentioned above...

Edited by bigballnboss
  • Like 1

I will make that mode exclusive to 'competitive mode' in the setup window, so

Competitive mode vs Normal mode

- competitive mode will spam click rocks so that you can compete with other miners in the nearby area (clay, iron etc)

- normal mode will click it once until it mines it successfully, with delays set in place

how's that? if there are any other ideas let me know smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Used for a couple minutes at crafting guild. I was on normal click but it was clicking every rock three times. and It would get caught in a catch 22 clicking rocks back in fourth... wouldn't mine the rocks, just clicked back in fourth over and over again. Just saying so you could maybe check into it. With normal click is that suppose to be just one click on the rocks or 3 on the same rock every time?

• Like 1

Hmm if it did that with normal click, can you try competitive click, perhaps the options are reversed, if not, confirm it below and I will post an update for version 0.51

I have been preparing some new updates for this script and I will just add that ontop of the updates

As for trial - good luck bro ;)

Hmm if it did that with normal click, can you try competitive click, perhaps the options are reversed, if not, confirm it below and I will post an update for version 0.51

I have been preparing some new updates for this script and I will just add that ontop of the updates

As for trial - good luck bro wink.png

Spam click is certainly slower. By one click. Normal was 3, Spam was 2. Do you do package on all your scripts together?

• Like 1

1.It is still v0.5 and when it goes bank iron ores in east varrock, it says: withdrawing teles, and then it just stucks inside the bank because of ''withdrawing teles'' i dont have teles, and i dont need teles tho, + it isnt mentioned in the gui tongue.png

2. Also when i tick hide paint, it doesnt hide the paint, even when i click F3.

otherwise it is working well tho smile.png

and a suggestion, can you add Ardougne mine too?

Edited by ehsan16

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO