Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Version 0.42 is now live, good luck all smile.png Mining guild is fixed

edit: oh no banking has been fixed but the bot doesn't seem to return to the mining guild ohmy.png

One more update guys and it will be back to normal, apologies all, it's pretty hard to code mining guild without having an account

for your inconvenience I am temporarily giving away a premium script of mine (one of the more popular ones) for free, this will end when the fixed version of this script is live

What do you mean you're giving one away? Also, the gem rocks are working with it on screen mode. However, hopping worlds is still not working. I will set the rocks, and the bot will just stand there.

• Like 1

Alright, world hopping for gem rocks will receive an update ASAP, I'm going to make my account p2p and go there to test it out. Can you screenshot what the bot does when the ore is gone? Is the name from the ore still there? E.g. for iron rocks it will say Iron on top of it

Also here's a small proggy for rimmington mining:

UmtGSgJ.png

Version 0.42 is now live, good luck all smile.png Mining guild is fixed

edit: oh no banking has been fixed but the bot doesn't seem to return to the mining guild ohmy.png

One more update guys and it will be back to normal, apologies all, it's pretty hard to code mining guild without having an account

for your inconvenience I am temporarily giving away a premium script of mine (one of the more popular ones) for free, this will end when the fixed version of this script is live

0.42 seems to work for me, just watched all my bots a few laps successfully so far. I could still grab your fisher due to all the inconveniences if you don't mind. happy.png

Edited by krp
  • Like 1

@krp that is still version 0.42, the latest version is 0.43 biggrin.png

the script will automatically be updated any time soon, just waiting for the sdn manager to update it, happens 2 times a day

edit: script is now 0.43, good luck all :D :D

@raunoo done - good luck

also, here is a nice 15 hr proggy 

KuEOKWu.png

Edited by Czar

Now i have a problem welppp..

Now second thing and head problem.

Since i'm using miner script you made already 12h, now i have 12h more to go, but its not enough for me, and i don't have money to pay you now. 

Is there any thing i can do to get 24h more to use this script or is there any way to have its free? Or can i pay you later?

Now final thing - Sorry for my bad english, but i hope that you understand me.

Please note - I would send it to your inbox, but it seems its disabled by you.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO