Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

I very much enjoyed your plugin and am very thankfull for you letting us try it out before it goes paid, it functions very well and I've had little problems with it. The only issues I can see, is in the Edgeville dungeons, it will occaisionally, maybe 3-4 times an hour attack a skeleton, and although this is not a big problem you may want to look into it. Secondly, it seems to very rarely accidently click an ore and use it as opposed to drop it, this makes it so you can't drop the rest of your inventory and cant continue mining as it simply tries to use the ore on the rock while right clicking and does nothing. These aren't very big bugs but would be very helpful if fixed, this is ultimately a very helpful and well coded script, thanks again. FYI Im using ver 0.02 because that's the latest one on the SDN, haven't gotten 0.04 yet :/

works awesome. Ty smile.png Very much appreciated for allowing us leechers to experience such an amazing script for free smile.png

I feel dumb asking this... But once you select the rocks you want to mine, how does it start? I hit start bot, also tried start button, also tried waiting a bunch of time, and still nothin ;/

Edited by tmanowen

works awesome. Ty smile.png Very much appreciated for allowing us leechers to experience such an amazing script for free smile.png

I feel dumb asking this... But once you select the rocks you want to mine, how does it start? I hit start bot, also tried start button, also tried waiting a bunch of time, and still nothin ;/

Are you in the area where you want to mine the rocks? Edited by definitehd

I keep receiving an error after banking where I just stand there and the script stops working. How can i fix this? Also, sometimes the script won't load to begin with.

[ERROR][bot #1][07/07 10:14:51 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
[ERROR][bot #1][07/07 10:14:52 PM]: Error in script executor!
[ERROR][bot #1][07/07 10:14:53 PM]: Error in script executor!