Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

@Gino I made it spam click the rocks so that it will always try to get a rock even if a player tries to steal your rock, but you're right, I will add a longer delay so it doesn't just spam click. For mining competitive ore like iron ore, it's a wonderful feature but for slower and non-competitive rocks like coal, the spam click feature is useless XD

@krp turn off randomized breaks then it will run normally like everybody else :D

@z_dizzles i've made profit from my goldfarmers to buy a bond, and I will go there and test gem rocks now, because I didn't have access to them before, no worries. Gem rocks will be much better in version 0.45 of the bot :)

here is another proggy from my iron accs

2WESLhv.png

been going ham these past few days rolleyes.gif

@Gino I made it spam click the rocks so that it will always try to get a rock even if a player tries to steal your rock, but you're right, I will add a longer delay so it doesn't just spam click. For mining competitive ore like iron ore, it's a wonderful feature but for slower and non-competitive rocks like coal, the spam click feature is useless XD

@krp turn off randomized breaks then it will run normally like everybody else biggrin.png

@z_dizzles i've made profit from my goldfarmers to buy a bond, and I will go there and test gem rocks now, because I didn't have access to them before, no worries. Gem rocks will be much better in version 0.45 of the bot smile.png

here is another proggy from my iron accs

2WESLhv.png

been going ham these past few days rolleyes.gif

@Czar My bot did get stuck where his does too. Just before going down the ladder.

Edit: It did it twice.

Edited by Jeune Padawan
  • Like 1

Done, refresh scripts and enjoy wink.png Iron mining is currently the hot pick, for those of you wondering wink.png

Started bot in Falador (at the place when you teleport to Falador) for mining guild and it says "/ Pathfinding error, source: [x=2964, y=3380, z=0] and target: [x=3041, y=9738, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!" in the console.

Bot is stuck at "Calculating...) and is not moving or trying to do anything.

Edit: I tried starting the bot at the nearest bank to the mining guild and it worked.

Edited by Jeune Padawan
  • Like 1

It is available at ardougne, especially with screen mode biggrin.png Although if you want me to add it the list without screen mode, I can easily do that wink.png

yea i got it to work off of screen mode thank you

but if you wanna add it anyways, i would be nice, my character would just auto walk all the way to ardougne lmao (just being lazy)

• Like 1

It is available at ardougne, especially with screen mode biggrin.png Although if you want me to add it the list without screen mode, I can easily do that 

btw  whenever i do screen mode at yanille or ardougne (monastery) it keeps stop right before the bank and gets stuck there for like half an hour

haven't done screen mode anywhere else yet tho so don't know if the problems just for here..

• Like 1