Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

relog and restart the script, if it still doesn't work I will remove the script stopper and override it completely so it will teleport until out of runes

As for the xp timer, I have added another update which may fix the issue, since I only have a vague idea of what is going on, explain it in detail and I will fix it asap ;D

Any update on the Superheating steel bars? Still doesn't work.

How does damage spells even work? I'm at the demon in the wizards tower. I select damage spells and I just have to enter what spell. It doesn't do anything after I click start.. kinda weird.

edit: never mind, figured it out. you should add: "Monster name" to it though..

Edited by hermitrage

Okay mate so let me try to explain this properly.

The bot is superheating iron ores.

Then at some point, my inventory is filled with iron bars.

Then, for some reason, it doesn't bank but decides to initate the anti-idle meganism you added. ( xp timer )

So it goes to my spell book, selects superheat item, to then find that there are no iron ores in my inventory.

From that point it's just stuck at my inventory. ( It still says Superheat item --> in the top left corner so it's really stuck. )

It will only continue when i manually click the bank.

I'm not sure what's causing this to happen, because I'm not sitting here watching my bot all day.

I hope you understand and can fix this .

[ EDIT: Maybe you could add something that would make sure it will always click bank when there are no iron ores left in inventory? My bad if that's a dumb suggestion, I know nothing about coding ]

Edited by coen95

i have taken all your posts and applied another update, sorry guys, after I added the curse + alch feature , it messed everything up (the order of GUI list etc) which has all been fixed now

i posted an update, and it will take a few hours to be approved, i have personally tested and fixed superheating with iron bars AND coal bars, AND stun-alched , so all of your suggestions are working as of version 0.04 of the magic script :D

As for string jewelry, I have made an update for that which may fix the hover spell issue

• Like 2

Just started using script and working pretty well with just alching

I'd like to suggest a alch + damage spell (this would be very cheap)

Think about it only using nature runes + mind/chaos/death/blood rune with a smoke battlestaff cheaper than doing stun alch too.

Could have the bot set up the fire damage spell (strike, bolt,blast, and wave). Would have same concept as stun alch. would go: alch to click npc to alch to npc...etc..etc.

(stun alch you have to pay for fire runes + soul rune + nature rune whereas damage alch you do nature + damage rune with a smoke staff)

Hope you can add :)

Don't want to waste fortune on stun alch :P

Just started using script and working pretty well with just alching

I'd like to suggest a alch + damage spell (this would be very cheap)

Think about it only using nature runes + mind/chaos/death/blood rune with a smoke battlestaff cheaper than doing stun alch too.

Could have the bot set up the fire damage spell (strike, bolt,blast, and wave). Would have same concept as stun alch. would go: alch to click npc to alch to npc...etc..etc.

(stun alch you have to pay for fire runes + soul rune + nature rune whereas damage alch you do nature + damage rune with a smoke staff)

Hope you can add smile.png

Don't want to waste fortune on stun alch tongue.png

that is a very good idea, in fact I will definitely add this

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO