Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

If it stops, then turn off 'stop when out of runes', since OSBot's 'canCast' method is not the most reliable.

Sorry guys, I will write my own 'canCast' spell just like I had to write my own anti-misclick 'castSpell' method.

I'm not even going to post bug reports anymore, just going to write my own custom methods, clearly OSBot's API isn't working well

new update coming soon

• Like 1

Version 0.18

- Fixed lunar spells, including string jewellery

- Reduced bounding box for spell click areas, (high alching with stunalch improved)

OSBot's canCast spell may be broken, so only nature rune spells work with the option 'stop when out of runes' for now. If that option makes you logout, untick it in the GUI

update will be live within a few hours ;)

Version 0.19

- Added more changes to String jewellery spell, no longer has the bank bug

- Added safety check for spells, to open the magic tab before casting

sorry guys for the recent issues, I was trying to push out updates immediately without thinking too much, just focusing on updating the script rather than actually spending time on it. I will pump out more updates after I get more feedback from this update

enjoy , update will be live within a few hours ;)

• Like 1

Does anyone know any money making with magic? Humidify clay is no longer profitable, and alching is just hard if you have to buy from ge. I tried enchanting ring of dueling but that doesn't lead to too much profit. Is there some super secret method anyone would be willing to share? I want atleast 150k gp/hr+