Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

11 hours ago, Czar said:

For stun-alching, make sure to set client to fixed mode, it should solve the problem and work :D

As for superglass make, sounds like a good idea tbh, I will see what I can do, if the user already has the runes and the spell is already lit up, I don't see why not :D It should be easy enough and will boost xp :D 

Hi Czar, 

Thanks for the quick reply! I apologize, I tried to search on forums to better understand what you mean by setting the client to fixed mode but I didn't see anything. I apologize for my lack of knowledge but could you perhaps elaborate a little more on what I need to do? 

Thanks much! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, karizmikhero said:

Hi Czar, 

Thanks for the quick reply! I apologize, I tried to search on forums to better understand what you mean by setting the client to fixed mode but I didn't see anything. I apologize for my lack of knowledge but could you perhaps elaborate a little more on what I need to do? 

Thanks much! 

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

11 hours ago, perream2 said:

Used the script during my 24 hours trial for approxiametly 4 hours troughout the day. I also was baby sitting the bot typing in  cc etc. No sessions over 1 hour.

I was enchanting jewels

Got perm banned on my baby gmauler

mm or injection

also czar works great but manual enchant tickbox on mirror mode doesn't change behavior, it still just enchants one and looks at inventory waiting to finish.  you're #1

doing this with sapphire jewlery if that makes any difference. necklaces and rings

Edited by Dentisting
  • Like 1