Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Glad to hear of your progress guys, really makes me happy and motivated to see that you guys are doing some epic levelling :D Don't forget to post some screenshots/results for the gallery ^^ :D

@Efpkaf withdrawing items slow, which magic option are you doing? Stun alch has no banking, so are you doing superheat, enchant jewellery, lunar, etc please confirm so I can speed it up and fix it for you ^^ :D

As for trials - activated trials good luck guys ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

On 6/20/2019 at 1:40 AM, Czar said:

Glad to hear of your progress guys, really makes me happy and motivated to see that you guys are doing some epic levelling :D Don't forget to post some screenshots/results for the gallery ^^ :D

@Efpkaf withdrawing items slow, which magic option are you doing? Stun alch has no banking, so are you doing superheat, enchant jewellery, lunar, etc please confirm so I can speed it up and fix it for you ^^ :D

As for trials - activated trials good luck guys ^^ :D

i've been using enchant jawellery - this has slow banking step

But using curse (without alch) is little bit broken - casting is like 2 times too fast

• Like 1

Hello,

Could I please get a trial for this script?

If anyone could give me advice on where its best to use high alchemy I would really appreciate it. Been reading people saying to use a high populated world and blend in at the GE, or even go to a discrete unpopular location where there is no one. which one is a better idea?

Thank you.

• Like 1

Make sure to have negative magic bonus (-65 bonus) before any curse/stun spell, it should work better. Also make sure you set the osrs game resolution to small, fixed mode instead of resized, can you confirm this please :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D

Will speed up enchant jewellery for you, as for cursing, some people are saying it's too slow, some are saying it's too fast, I will be releasing the speed slider as soon as I can, so everybody wins ^^ :D 

Alching - GE is fine, it would be even better if you could interact/chat while botting to blend in, should lower the ban rates significantly ^^ :D

Edited by Czar