Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

As for best item to alch, I will release the monthly alch profit item in the next update, it will just show a list of items and their GE price and alch price :D

As for safespot, all you need to do is attack an npc inside a cage or something, and done :D

Yes but there are certain spots where I want to train where the NPCs can't get me but they are not in a cage :D and without safe spot you can't because it will try to get to the npc sometimes but it's not possible hence ruining your training and also gives a ban risk Edited by Matt2k15
  • Like 1

Ouch, unlucky sad.png here's the ban quote:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day
mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

adding onto that, make sure you blend in with the crowd at GE, so you wont look like a bot. Magic is pretty much one of the safest bots, so make sure to avoid using other high ban rate scripts, because that's where they identify that you're a bot, and then they ban you while doing something else so you won't know why/how you got banned. Yep, jagex is getting smart :D

Ouch, unlucky sad.png here's the ban quote:

adding onto that, make sure you blend in with the crowd at GE, so you wont look like a bot. Magic is pretty much one of the safest bots, so make sure to avoid using other high ban rate scripts, because that's where they identify that you're a bot, and then they ban you while doing something else so you won't know why/how you got banned. Yep, jagex is getting smart biggrin.png

Any way i can buy this for OSGP : ) i pmed you my friend ^^

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys :D

If you are stun alching make sure you stunalch with an npc that is in a low populated area otherwise you will be grouped with nearby bots if a jmod happens to come by :( :( e.g. yew botters near grizzly bear in GE

@Smart there should be another GUI open along with that CzarBot console, make sure you start the script while logged in (after you have attached mirror mode correctly). So hook mirror, then login normally, then start script and enjoy :D :d you have reminded me to remove that feature though,I will probably make the script runnable even when logged out now.

EDIT: let me know if that wasnt the case

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

String jewellery fixed, safespot coordinates added, update will be live within a few hours. biggrin.png

Sorry to say but the string jewelry spell is still being iffy. seems to me as its waiting a really long time to click on the spell in the spell book after banking? supposed to be 150-165k xp/hour and im only getting 82k/hour .. its hovering over the icon and moving the cursor a little but waits 30-60 seconds to click it. it will click it right away if i take input off and move the cursor across the screen, would like to see this get fixed! thanks, Czar!

Edited by patrickr
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO