Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Yeah all scripts here are forfor rs2007

Could you help me at all, im new to osbot, 

i downloaded osbot then,

i just went to the store on this website and payed for the script,

then the script just appeared on my osbot but i didnt really download it there it just appeared 

and when i click the play button i select the magic script which makes an ad appear and freeze my mouse controls

i dont know how to enter the fixed mode, and by GUI do you mean the regular runescape. ?

post-181469-0-59643400-1438130245_thumb.png

Using curse at Grizzly bear, no matter how I set it up .. it just clicks curse once and just stays there and calculates for the whole time. Checked the updated version of the bot, restarted script/bot/computer. Nothing helps.

Im 90% sure the npc and item are Case sensitive so type the bear like Grizzly Bear and what ever youre alching with caps like Magic Longbow

Edited by SosaOTF

Im 90% sure the npc and item are Case sensitive so type the bear like Grizzly Bear and what ever youre alching with caps like Magic Longbow

I'm only using curse, and I know the name is Grizzly bear, it used to work before so why won't it work now? I know you're trying to help but I'm sure that I'm doing it right.

Has nothing to do with the script, bot is offline.

Edited by Akrapovic

Yo I just bought this and it doesn't work. All it does is flick between inventory and spellbook. I am trying to stun alch and have made sure that I am inputting the NPC name and alch item exactly. My client is in fixed mode. Pretty disappointed that I am having to troubleshoot this considering I paid for it.

Yo I just bought this and it doesn't work. All it does is flick between inventory and spellbook. I am trying to stun alch and have made sure that I am inputting the NPC name and alch item exactly. My client is in fixed mode. Pretty disappointed that I am having to troubleshoot this considering I paid for it.

Ok it's working now, but only without the "stop casting when out of runes" box is unticked. 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO