Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

High alching has been messing up again :( It will alch fine then all of a sudden, it sais in the log that I have ran out of nature runes and logs me out, even though I sitll have plenty of natures and longbows in my inventory. First time this happened was yesterday and it cut short after 10k casts. The second time it happened was today and it cut short after 2k casts. Thats all the info I can give ya about this issue :(

Just tried humidifying over night last night. I started the bot and found out in the morning that it still did not bank the first set of clay that it humidified. After it casted the spell it clicked on the bank and then immediately clicked on the x in the top right of the window to close the bank. then it hovered over the first soft clay in my inventory doing circular motions all night. Im very lucky that i didn't get banned and i need this fixed asap. Also i asked you multiple times a while ago to try and make this script work faster and i have been pretty patient with the request. if you could please fix this script and also make it faster i would really appreciate it. Thank you

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO