Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Bought the script for jewerly enchanting, works fine!

But I gotta admit, @Czar, the GUI is really ugly when starting the script and picking a option :p.

Also the profit is wrong (sapphire > ring of recoil 200 profit per while it's 114 according the wiki and GE prices)

https://i.imgur.com/ktABvuo.png

https://i.imgur.com/2ezQh5F.png

woW1kHW.pngwoW1kHW.pngktABvuo.png

Edited by Failure
  • Like 1

Done good luck on trials guys :D

As for plankmake, hmm did you bot anything else previously on that account, maybe it was a delay ban? Or did you bot too much or something, plank make bans are super rare. I will be changing up the behavior of it just in case ^^ :D Also, 2 day ban or perm?

As for teleports/curse alching - which location did you bot? Both of those two spells are highly public and can leave you open to in-game reports, I highly recommend babysitting and chatting in-game from time to time. Curse alching - hopefully no popular areas like varrock monk, GE grizzly bear, skeletons at wilderness, everything depends on location here. Also the break times are way too low I would personally break for at least an hour for every 1.5 hours botted, but that's just me playing it safe.

For bans, all the banking spells are the best and most safe, same applies for other skills like herblore/fletching/crafting, just make sure you bot responsibly. Or maybe there was just a ban wave. I usually avoid botting on game update days (thursdays and sometimes mondays) just to be safe, it has been successful so far

As for jewellery profits, will update them as soon as I can, another update coming up ^^ :D

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Done good luck on trials guys :D

As for plankmake, hmm did you bot anything else previously on that account, maybe it was a delay ban? Or did you bot too much or something, plank make bans are super rare. I will be changing up the behavior of it just in case ^^ :D Also, 2 day ban or perm?

As for teleports/curse alching - which location did you bot? Both of those two spells are highly public and can leave you open to in-game reports, I highly recommend babysitting and chatting in-game from time to time. Curse alching - hopefully no popular areas like varrock monk, GE grizzly bear, skeletons at wilderness, everything depends on location here. Also the break times are way too low I would personally break for at least an hour for every 1.5 hours botted, but that's just me playing it safe.

For bans, all the banking spells are the best and most safe, same applies for other skills like herblore/fletching/crafting, just make sure you bot responsibly. Or maybe there was just a ban wave. I usually avoid botting on game update days (thursdays and sometimes mondays) just to be safe, it has been successful so far

As for jewellery profits, will update them as soon as I can, another update coming up ^^ :D

Good to know you're always updating when someone asks that's why I always choose your scripts. Can you also say if you gonna do something with GUI startup to make it nicer and maybe also remember old values (Easy 1 click start) :D

• Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 9:03 AM, Czar said:

Yes 1 click start and auto detecting what you were already doing e.g if the script detects emerald rings it will guess that you were enchanting them and set up the window for you all ready ^^ :D 

Hi @Czar I also noticed when enchanting jewerly and it's done with the inventory it always clicks the inventory icon (it's not needed, since that will be automatically shown when bank is opened) also can you add ESC to close bank?

Also now a days you have "auto enchant" when clicked one to enchant, it will do all others automatically, maybe support that (even lowers the ban rate more!)

Edited by Failure
  • Like 1

ESC close is an update I have wanted to do for a while now, I need to write a custom tab system for that, it would be epic - more humanlike and more efficiency :D

Auto enchant yes I can add an option for that but it stated on the OSRS site that it is slower than doing it by hand. Although perhaps it can be lower bans? Who knows, maybe it's a good thing :D