Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Which banking npc are you using? Maybe there is a problem with the client. Let me know exact setup for bot and script and I will run the same and help :D 

This is Varrock west bank, and GE.

Lunar spells>Spin flax>faster mode/regular. It clicks on the spells for less than 2 mins then stops at that error.

I just tried it in Varrock East and the script works just fine! Something to do with that area? How odd.

Also just went from version 122 to 126 I'm guessing you pushed out a couple updates? lol

Edited by martinc
  • Like 1

I just tried out Humidify and it is also broken like Superglass. Average rates are at around 50k and I am getting 10-11k p/h. It is slow like it, but it's also buggy where it tries to click in a different area. Very odd and extremely botlike. Spellfiltering is already disabled, and this is on mirror mode.

pmagic.gif

Edited by martinc

3 hours ago, dilonh said:

stun+alch just keeps clicking in the middle of the screen and does nothing. Just wasted $10

You misspelled something or didn't set it up correctly. Lol waste of $10 my ass, I've dropped over $100 on her scripts and can definitely say that the mage AIO is one of my favorites to use because I always stun/alch. Double check your settings or PM me what you are doing and I can help you out. 

@Czar Did you happen to see my PM I sent you a while ago about that issue I had with the flax spell etc? If not, definitley check it out because I think you'd like what I sent haha. Also, I just caught an error occur with the stun/alcher (ironically as my response above) lol I've noticed it stop working or log after about 1-2 hours of working (my breaks are on and I am on mirror mode - though the break manager is kinda buggy and sometimes it never breaks lol)

Anway... here's the log! I'm staying up tonight for another all-nighter study sesh today and tomorrow so let me know if you need anything else: 

[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:03 PM]: SPELL IS @@@ SELECTED: true
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:04 PM]: Animation received, new [1169]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:07 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:07 PM]: SPELL IS NOT SELECTED: false
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:07 PM]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:08 PM]: SPELL IS @@@ SELECTED: true
[ERROR][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:08 PM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
    at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.addWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.ensurePrestart(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.delayedExecute(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.scheduleWithFixedDelay(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$DelegatedScheduledExecutorService.scheduleWithFixedDelay(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.MoveMouseEvent.execute(bm:63)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(le:246)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(le:171)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(ck:467)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.IIIIiiiiIIii(zi:271)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(zi:349)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(le:246)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(le:171)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.interact(pl:464)
    at nUL.m(vf:2246)
    at nUL.onLoop(vf:174)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bp:22)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:20 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Magic...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 09:50:21 PM]: Script Perfect Magic has exited!

2 minutes ago, martinc said:

I just tried out Humidify and it is also broken like Superglass. Average rates are at around 50k and I am getting 10-11k p/h. It is slow like it, but it's also buggy where it tries to click in a different area. Very odd and extremely botlike. Spellfiltering is already disabled, and this is on mirror mode.

pmagic.gif

Stop using it until you hear back from Czar, this is why I started to try to babysit my bots whenever I can unless it's an activity (like NMZ/PC) that I feel comfortable with letting it do it's thing via Team Viewer. Things like that are what you have to look out for on any script you use, doesn't mean it's the script that is bad, but something might have changed in the code/update that screwed with something so hopefully it get's patched soon for you!

14 minutes ago, Xanthippie said:

Stop using it until you hear back from Czar, this is why I started to try to babysit my bots whenever I can unless it's an activity (like NMZ/PC) that I feel comfortable with letting it do it's thing via Team Viewer. Things like that are what you have to look out for on any script you use, doesn't mean it's the script that is bad, but something might have changed in the code/update that screwed with something so hopefully it get's patched soon for you!

No yeah that's what I do as well. I always babysit unless I go to the gym and back or something after I know something has been working well. I did notice he added a fail safe when running out of runes though so that is good!

8 minutes ago, martinc said:

No yeah that's what I do as well. I always babysit unless I go to the gym and back or something after I know something has been working well. I did notice he added a fail safe when running out of runes though so that is good!

Yeah be careful with lunars, I think most people use the normal stuff but I got my temp ban ( I believe? ) when I noticed the Spin Flax spell on Lunars had the bot triple clicking the spell while it was still casting every time lol - I believe it got patched or will be fixed in the next update! Other than that, stun alching seems to work fine despite the random errors I get after about 2 hours of running it - I don't understand that out of memory error?