Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

@Czar Yo I love all your scripts so I decided to buy this mage one for stunning. However.... I started using it for normal stuns (till I could high alch with magic potions) and I just noticed that it does the clicks WAY TOO FAST. Like fast enough that it looks way too suspicious if jagex was tracking mouse movements etc. Looked like a sped up ghost mouse that was clicking too early sometimes. I'm using the stun+alch feature and it looks way better, but stunning alone looks like an easy ban with the fast clicks :s 

Edited by lynxl

I have a mud staff equipped and all the necessary to make plank; however, when I select "Stop script when out of rune" the bot would just log out because it's not recognizing i have unlimited earth runes. @Czar

Edit: Tried with mud and lava staff and bot didn't recognize I have unlimited earth runes and it would just log out.

Edited by DoesItWork

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Another improvement update coming up :D Let me know if 'stop when out of runes' option is making the script not work. I am going through all spells. If you disable it, works much better. Stay tuned guys :D 

Any chance of implementing stunning while teleporting? It would be a little cheaper than stun alching.

• Like 1