Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Still need an account for tanning hide :( Will be posting a hit or miss update for tan hide spell very shortly. It can either work flawless or still need improvement

I have one day of mems left on my account. I had pm'd you 10 days ago with account info so you could use but you never used it. You would have to use it today if you want to use it, because i won't be getting mems on it till after tanning hides is fixed since I am poor.

Edited by JTTonster
  • Like 1

The "Log out when out of runes" feature is broken. I thought it was just me forgetting to tick it the last four times it's happened, but I know for a fact I clicked it this time.

Edit: Not to mention, in my opinion that should be the default mode. Seems like the majority of people wouldn't want the script trying to keep casting despite not having runes; especially when there's no way to enable it to stop after reaching a certain level etc.

Edited by Eburn
  • Like 1

In my opinion the tan hides spell should be very similar to the flax spin spell you have, which runs great. Both spells spin/tan 5 items each click.

The flax spin does this

1. Withdraws X amount of flax, then types in 25

2. Casts spell five times

3. Banks

4. Withdraws 25 flax

5. Repeat

The tan hides should be the exact same but instead of withdrawing flax it should withdraw hides and use the tan hide spell. I said this in a previous post but I don't know if you saw it, it has a problem with the banking in which it will stand there with a delay before banking. Also after it casts the spell 5 times it switches over to the inventory before banking. The banking should be just like the spin flax spell once again.

Edited by JTTonster
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm so guys, should I just copy the flax code and convert it straight to the tan hide spell? Everything working the same way? Will that make it better and flawless (hopefully)? :D If so I will get on it

Yes. That should work. Can't think of anything that is different between the two spells other than withdrawing hides instead of flax and casting tan hide instead of spin flax.

Edited by JTTonster