Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

got 94 mage with alch stunning on my main without ban use this scrips also to get my alts to get 75 haven't had any probs so far :)  didn't try it yet but does the script support splashing ? only important to not forget the log out if out of runes because then the bot just keeps clicking

Edited by GeneralMayor
  • Like 1

Considering the fact that its a 1 time buy for your script its a fair price but I think everyone would pay an extra dollar to not get a perm bann on its first try of 5-6h / day with breaks. 

You said earlier magic has a high ban rate - maybe with your script.  Ive heard of people botting with another script 8-12h /day flawless with breaks on proxies without bans so far.

Edited by riseofrage
  • Like 1

You shouldn't bot on multiple accounts at the same time, you should also check the quality of your proxies. You can't get angry from getting banned, you can only study what you did wrong and avoid that same mistake. There are so many ways to avoid bans and I'm 100% sure you missed a lot of them.

Check out this thread first:

I understand if you feel like you lost something and have the need to point fingers and call the scripter 'fishy' but the script works well and it's your fault you got banned. Next time you gotta be more careful. There are countless proggies with 99 magic levels and you got banned within 12 hours?

Anyway to slow down superheat a little? It seems way too fast. Before the magic spell tab opens to click superheat again it has already clicked it and cast superheat on the ore. It would be better if it allow to spell tab to actually be visible then click superheat then the ore. It may be less xp but it'd be better.

Edited by JTTonster
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, JTTonster said:

Anyway to slow down superheat a little? It seems way too fast. Before the magic spell tab opens to click superheat again it has already clicked it and cast superheat on the ore. It would be better if it allow to spell tab to actually be visible then click superheat then the ore. It may be less xp but it'd be better.

As I said it has bad anti ban. 

1 hour ago, Czar said:

You shouldn't bot on multiple accounts at the same time, you should also check the quality of your proxies. You can't get angry from getting banned, you can only study what you did wrong and avoid that same mistake. There are so many ways to avoid bans and I'm 100% sure you missed a lot of them.

Check out this thread first:

I understand if you feel like you lost something and have the need to point fingers and call the scripter 'fishy' but the script works well and it's your fault you got banned. Next time you gotta be more careful. There are countless proggies with 99 magic levels and you got banned within 12 hours?

I created my accounts on high quality proxies and also verified email over proxy via this browser where you can add the proxy. 
Giving you bad reputation because it's has a shit anti ban atleast to me is my legal right I guess. 

You cant get angry at my honest feedback, you can only improve you bot. 

I don't know man. I have used 2 of Czar's scripts and haven't gotten banned. I used it to get 85 magic from 60 and used his fletcher to 99.  I think his scripts are very good. Sure some features may be a little off but all you have to do is monitor it for 5 minutes and if it looks bad just stop it and tell Czar and im sure he will fix it.

Edited by JTTonster
  • Like 1