Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

I didn't ignore, I just said the label is: 'Enter item name to alch', check my post above ^^ :D I even answered the question about click timers, they are randomized but not noticeable to the human eye, so their machines will definitely know that it is not a robot which is being used :D 

As for tan leather spell, will make some changes I guess, as for mousekeys if the devs allow it, I can easily activate mousekeys mode it has already been coded but I had to temporarily remove it due to antiban scares. As for withdrawing 25 only, sure will add that in the upcoming version :D 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, swagmeout1 said:

@Czar Script will click bank both too quick after completing a spell forcing it to click again after a waiting period.

Script opens inventory right before banking which isnt necessary since once you open the bank it automatically brings up inventory

Also if you could make the script utilize mouse keys thatd be great

edit: can you make it so it withdraws only 25 hides to tan when using a fire staff? if using a staff it withdraws 26 which wastes a tan hid cast on just 1 hide

17 minutes ago, Czar said:

I didn't ignore, I just said the label is: 'Enter item name to alch', check my post above ^^ :D I even answered the question about click timers, they are randomized but not noticeable to the human eye, so their machines will definitely know that it is not a robot which is being used :D 

As for tan leather spell, will make some changes I guess, as for mousekeys if the devs allow it, I can easily activate mousekeys mode it has already been coded but I had to temporarily remove it due to antiban scares. As for withdrawing 25 only, sure will add that in the upcoming version :D 

Thanks for hearing me out! Tan hides is the only one ive tried so all them suggestions are for that particular spell.

• Like 1

Thanks for the trial. I was using this to stun alch at the Varrock bear. 'Low-CPU usage' mode in the client options broke the script. Maybe some inherent latency in the low-cpu mode slowed it down too much or something but it wigs out after a couple mins. Otherwise, this script works beautifully. I especially like the different mouse paths to consecutive destination.

• Like 1

Hi czar, just purchased the script. Having a few issues. When clicking the bank booth at castle wars it seems that it misses clicking it fairly often.

Also i noticed that when tanning leather, it tans 5x times then clicks to open inventory before clicking on the bank. This isnt very human like as most players cast tan x 5 then open bank (which opens the inventory interface when banking)

The failure to open bank could also be because it spams cast tan leather too many times.

Can i please request that you alter this script?

Edited by Aerian
  • Like 1

New Update (v99)

- Tan leather spell improvements
- Low-resource option improvements
- Added an update for banking at several bank-chests

update will go live automatically within 24 hours good luck guys :D 

Activated all trials gl guys, although you reallyyy don't need to trial this script since it has amazing reviews and progress reports :D I would only say to trial the script if you are using tan leather spell or any other lunar spell which isn't too popular but the main spells are beyond flawless :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v99)

- Tan leather spell improvements
- Low-resource option improvements
- Added an update for banking at several bank-chests

update will go live automatically within 24 hours good luck guys :D 

Activated all trials gl guys, although you reallyyy don't need to trial this script since it has amazing reviews and progress reports :D I would only say to trial the script if you are using tan leather spell or any other lunar spell which isn't too popular but the main spells are beyond flawless :D 

Thanks mate! will try when i get home.

• Like 1

@Czar I am doing the lunar spell String Jewelry and this is VERY bot-like... It withdraws the amulets, ESC to close bank, clicks on the exact same spot to get to the spellbook everytime, clicks on the spell exactly on the same spot everytime, and then again clicks on the inventory on the exact same spot everytime

It also idles on the inventory icon all the time while the spell is in motion... so this is basically a guaranteed ban. No anti-ban features... I am quite disappointed that this is a premium script. It litteraly does the exact same loop every batch of gold amulets... This is like ghost mouse but in a premium script.

Edited by dmms659

The script does not use the same mouse positions for clicking it is just not noticeable to the human eye, in their detection system it will not show that this script has duplicated, botlike clicks don't worry about it ^^ :D 

As for deposit all sure I can add a feature like this, will have to convert the code from my runecrafting script, update coming up ^^ :D 

As for hovering over the inventory icon hmm I can make some changes but again this will not contribute to any bans because mouse movements are not sent back to the servers, only clicks and the time delta between clicks. Please do not worry about anti-ban using this script, many many users have gotten 99 even during mass ban waves (albeit not getting bans) :D 

37 minutes ago, Czar said:

The script does not use the same mouse positions for clicking it is just not noticeable to the human eye, in their detection system it will not show that this script has duplicated, botlike clicks don't worry about it ^^ :D 

As for deposit all sure I can add a feature like this, will have to convert the code from my runecrafting script, update coming up ^^ :D 

As for hovering over the inventory icon hmm I can make some changes but again this will not contribute to any bans because mouse movements are not sent back to the servers, only clicks and the time delta between clicks. Please do not worry about anti-ban using this script, many many users have gotten 99 even during mass ban waves (albeit not getting bans) :D 

I would just feel much more safe if the script would do more human-like behavior like moving mouse off screen, random examining stuff, right clicking the player pile/random objects while the script is waiting for the amulets to string (realise this - you have around 20-30 seconds of afk time - you can use that time to AFK and very rarely do anti-ban actions so this will be a double anti-ban)

For example - this will be an ideal script route with good anti-ban

*start script for string jewelry*

script withdraws gold amulets (u) from bank

esc to close bank

ANTIBAN - either F Key to magic book, or manually click on the book (can alternate also for anti-ban)

clicks string jewelry spell

*script now waits for the amulets to string themselves*

*in the meantime, script will rotate camera/examine objects/right click the player pile* <- which are VERY GOOD anti-ban features - and the script will do these RARELY, as to not actually look like a bot, because this is an afk type of spell

*script now clicks bank*

*script clicks depost all button* <- faster, and more human like (can also VERY rarely alternate between deposit all button and right clicking the amulets in inv to deposit, like a normal human would

and repeat

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO