Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey I was enchanting jewellery for a while but like after 500 enchants the bot logged my account out. Tried to log in and run bot again but its just logging me out even i got materials ohmy.png

Edit: Pretty weird it started to work straight after i posted this, in third attempt :D

Edited by Tohtorismies68
  • Like 1

World 29 boys... Rioting. We're spamming "Alek, approve the orber". all together now. 

Hey!

At the moment when character is out of runes the script doesn't seem to end. Was doing stun on bear and saw after a while that i was out of runes and it still tried to use stun on bear.

he did explain that it's an issue with the client not the actual script. The script (or client) can't actually detect the runes and differentiate between having spells and not having spells. 

(i think) it's something he's trying to work on but if it's client side it's really out of his hands. 

<3 

• Like 1

Make sure to select the 'Stop when out of runes' option, the bot will stop as soon as the spell isn't highlighted (in the spellbook) ^^ biggrin.png

Posted a quick update, latest version should be v0.82, made the option more clear and made sure script stopping works for all stun spells smile.png please allow a few hours for admins to register update

edit: as for air orbs script, I will be posting the thread for that script soon, since many script uploads have now been accepted by the devs ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO