Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

2 minutes ago, Czar said:

With the cursing speed I'm a bit worried because some users prefer different speeds but I have a solution: I will re-introduce the input box to let users select the cursing speed manually, e.g. every X milliseconds cast the spell.

Activated trial refresh scripts and good luck ^^ :D 

Awesome! I was thinking that but I felt it was best to keep my mouth shut because I have no idea of what is capable via scripting xD. 
Thanks for responding and tailoring this issue :)

• Like 1

Since I'm buying this script I'm wondering what the best method is (lowest banrates) for getting a high magic level: alching, superheating etc. I was thinking to alch from 55 at the GE world 2. I know the risk will always be there and I've read the thread on reducing bans. Thanks

Edited by roman1995

1 hour ago, roman1995 said:

Since I'm buying this script I'm wondering what the best method is (lowest banrates) for getting a high magic level: alching, superheating etc. I was thinking to alch from 55 at the GE world 2. I know the risk will always be there and I've read the thread on reducing bans. Thanks

Stun-alching is fastest as it gives a lot of xp. not sure what the exact rates are, but it's high. 

if you want to lower your banrate, don't bot for long periods, and do other stuff. like a regular player. 

• Like 1

My account just Got a 2 day ban. Yesterday I was running the script stun alching at the wizards tower and I came back to the bot still trying to stun alch the lesser demon even thought it was out of runes(I had stop script when out of runes selected) It must have been doing this for atl east an hour! Please fix this I didnt want to get banned i just wanted to taste vengeance!

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO