PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Version 2.0 has been pushed! QwPha8E.png Will edit this again in a second and write the change log biggrin.png

Edit:

Here are a list of some improvements and updates in v2.0:

* increased the speed of trap hunting (if you encounter any errors or bugs let me know)

* added an advanced mouse hover which can be toggled on for box traps and bird snares. (This feature allows your mouse to hover the inventory slot where your bird snare or box trap will appear when you either check or dismantle a trap. Increases catches/ hr!)

* fixed a bug that would double click the trap if you accidentally misclicked it the first time

* cleaned up the GUI tabs a lot so they aren't bouncing around the panel 

* I made dueling rings become back up if you don't have runes/ tabs/ or glory and you are in the wildy trying to either deposit or get more traps while black chin hunting. (You will teleport to the dueling arena)

* I also made dueling rings become a backup if you are ever attacked in the wilderness and don't have runes/ tabs/ or glory (You will teleport to the dueling arena)

* fixed a bug that would make you teleport when you were attacked outside of the wildy by an NPC

* fixed low CPU mode to actually force OSBot's client into low CPU mode which helps a lot! 

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

free trial pl0x!

Done <3

id like a 12 hour trial ; osbot id : pkko

Done <3

quick question becose i am new whit osbots and dont know much about whit ur script in osbot 

how i update the scrip its still says 1.9 on my cilent

i know its a dumb question biggrin.png just wanna be sure biggrin.png

The update will happen automatically when an OSBot admin pushes it! I will announce when the update happens for you so you can restart your bots and activate the update! Usually they do it once a day, but it hasn't been done today for some reason? But hold on tight, it will be here in no time! :D

I'm having a ton of issues with the Black Chins.

EDIT: I'd love a description on how to use it properly, because for whatever reason. It simply wont work.. Hell, it can't even seem to bank when needed :/ Also, the Anti-PK measures that have been created seem to not work, or at least... OK, say I'm on the way to Black Chins, I'll be attacked by a monster yet it will register said monster as a pker and It will proceed to have a spasm, click on my inventory then my magic's tab rapidly. Run around a bit, and end up dyeing anyway :/ At this rate it's more worth it just to hunt Red Chins.

Edited by Nimmins

How do you create your own trap pattern? I am not sure if i am just dumb but i need some help!

There is a setting that says "Pre-set pattern" which is the most popular trap layout patterns, or if you deselect it, the bot will generate a random pattern for you to help with anti-ban. There is no feature yet for you to actually create your own, however that is something I will be adding :D

Version 2.1 has been pushed!

Bug fixes:

* fixed an inventory check

* fixed a bug while trying to smart hop when you are under attack

* fixed a bug that would think you were under attack when an NPC hits you when you are walking past it (going to black chins)

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

i have am trying to run ur scripts whit break but when i start it whit the break it will start at the biginning the 1 min break over and over and the script wont run

also could u fix if a player comes and but flower or traps where u script should should but the trap it will not try to pick up the other player trap 

or if the player start to troll u the script will hop worlds would be awesome

Also i love ur script good job biggrin.png

here is my progress

signature.png?player_name=pwl3

Edited by pwl3
  • Like 2

i have am trying to run ur scripts whit break but when i start it whit the break it will start at the biginning the 1 min break over and over and the script wont run

also could u fix if a player comes and but flower or traps where u script should should but the trap it will not try to pick up the other player trap 

or if the player start to troll u the script will hop worlds would be awesome

Also i love ur script good job biggrin.png

here is my progress

signature.png?player_name=pwl3

Jagex updated that flower under the traps? like it said that if some1 places flower u can still put trap on it that was like the last update.

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/5s4wMk1.png

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic