PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey,

I find this next to impossible to use at black chins, the world hopping takes so long to hop that 99% of the time the PKer has already attacked me, it then will not even run down to level 30 wildy to escape.

The box placement/replacement also seems horribly slow, it takes 1-2 seconds to realise that a box has been tripped and it lags constantly and misclicks. I've lost several captured chins to it taking so long to check the boxes, it seems a bit absurd. It also seems to go for "most recent captured" chin vs "earliest captured chin"

I've also noticed that if it hops and hops onto a world with someone there already it won't hop again and I have died several times from this sad.png

Overall, I do like the script with the exception of the black chins (which are currently slow XP/money p/h than red chins for me at level 90) 

Edited by Shivam

Hey,

I find this next to impossible to use at black chins, the world hopping takes so long to hop that 99% of the time the PKer has already attacked me, it then will not even run down to level 30 wildy to escape.

The box placement/replacement also seems horribly slow, it takes 1-2 seconds to realise that a box has been tripped and it lags constantly and misclicks. I've lost several captured chins to it taking so long to check the boxes, it seems a bit absurd. It also seems to go for "most recent captured" chin vs "earliest captured chin"

I've also noticed that if it hops and hops onto a world with someone there already it won't hop again and I have died several times from this sad.png

Overall, I do like the script with the exception of the black chins (which are currently slow XP/money p/h than red chins for me at level 90)

I'm sorry for your troubles! Basically the log out feature is handled through OSBot, as well as the actual hopping itself. For some reason, OSBot does not allow us to change the speed of the mouse, which would help tremendously! As far as not hopping when you get to a world that already has someone in it, I will take a look at it. When you said that your player won't even try to escape, I have already written a fix for that an plan on releasing soon. Basically OSBot's webwalker isn't fully finished yet. They haven't put all the requirements/checks in place for their teleport handling, so The bot is trying to feel when in 30+ wild when it isn't supposed to. I have disabled their teleport system, and reverted back to the custom one I wrote. Are you on mirror mode or regular? And the script shouldn't be lagging for you unless you have either an extremely old computer, or your computer memory is pretty low. The script runs with using about 3% CPU, and I have no where near the nicest computer.

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

I'm sorry for your troubles! Basically the log out feature is handled through OSBot, as well as the actual hopping itself. For some reason, OSBot does not allow us to change the speed of the mouse, which would help tremendously! As far as not hopping when you get to a world that already has someone in it, I will take a look at it. When you said that your player won't even try to escape, I have already written a fix for that an plan on releasing soon. Basically OSBot's webwalker isn't fully finished yet. They haven't put all the requirements/checks in place for their teleport handling, so The bot is trying to feel when in 30+ wild when it isn't supposed to. I have disabled their teleport system, and reverted back to the custom one I wrote. Are you on mirror mode or regular? And the script shouldn't be lagging for you unless you have either an extremely old computer, or your computer memory is pretty low. The script runs with using about 3% CPU, and I have no where near the nicest computer.

Hi! 

Thanks for the reply and I hope you don't think I was trying to be rude about your script at all.

It's good to see that you're planning on fixing the teleporting/escaping as it's super frustrating dying with all my lovely chins!

I was using the regular client as I have only just bought VIP today, would it be better in mirror mode? the script in general feels better at the red chins while using mirror mode.

My PC is "fairly high end" I guess, so I'm not sure why it was being laggy (It seems fine on mirror mode.)

• Like 1

Hi! 

Thanks for the reply and I hope you don't think I was trying to be rude about your script at all.

It's good to see that you're planning on fixing the teleporting/escaping as it's super frustrating dying with all my lovely chins!

I was using the regular client as I have only just bought VIP today, would it be better in mirror mode? the script in general feels better at the red chins while using mirror mode.

My PC is "fairly high end" I guess, so I'm not sure why it was being laggy (It seems fine on mirror mode.)

No I appreciate your help! I love knocking out any bug a user can find! And yea, the teleport bug was super annoying :( but it should be fixed in the next version! If you have any other problems, please let me know and I will try to get them fixed ASAP! Thanks for your support and help! <3

Going through a last rundown before version 3.3 is released!

Bug fixes:

• fixed a logout after level message error on GUI
  • removed OSBot’s teleport handler and am using a custom one I made
  • fixed the report a bug button
  • fixed not picking up traps before logging out after reaching level X
  • player will now run to 30 wilderness before trying to teleport
  • added prayer levels gained in the paint when burry bones is toggled
  • fixed a texting bug that was caused by OSBot's new security updates for reading a writing
  • fixed a walking to bank NPE
Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic