PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to drop by and say this is one of the most impressive scripts I have seen.  Progressive mode worked flawlessly however I only used it until about lvl 30.  I switched to a few different tasks to speed up the lvling process as their appears to be a big gap between lvl 17-43? The other tasks have been working flawlessly as well.  The script interacts with break handlers and has not messed up or done anything that appears to be botbusting so far.  The bot picked up on where it needed to go during progressive leveling just fine which I liked.

Few things to note:

When having it do the quest for box traps  I did need to babysit it as sometimes it would get hung up on a click due to camera angel.

When not doing progressive mode so far (ferrets, and any lizard up to orange) it will not walk to the needed locations it will just try to drop traps where ever I am at (typically GE), I do need to manually walk them to the training spots but then the script runs fine after that.

Status shows im hunting "Swamp Lizard" even though im hunting Orange Lizard.

Even with that feedback the script is still worth and I am loving it.  I have gotten over 50+ Hunter in just a few days at no more than 3 hours a day with breaks.

aoihunter.PNG

Edited by Botthestrange
  • Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

Just wanted to drop by and say this is one of the most impressive scripts I have seen.  Progressive mode worked flawlessly however I only used it until about lvl 30.  I switched to a few different tasks to speed up the lvling process as their appears to be a big gap between lvl 17-43? The other tasks have been working flawlessly as well.  The script interacts with break handlers and has not messed up or done anything that appears to be botbusting so far.  The bot picked up on where it needed to go during progressive leveling just fine which I liked.

Few things to note:

When having it do the quest for box traps  I did need to babysit it as sometimes it would get hung up on a click due to camera angel.

When not doing progressive mode so far (ferrets, and any lizard up to orange) it will not walk to the needed locations it will just try to drop traps where ever I am at (typically GE), I do need to manually walk them to the training spots but then the script runs fine after that.

Status shows im hunting "Swamp Lizard" even though im hunting Orange Lizard.

Even with that feedback the script is still worth and I am loving it.  I have gotten over 50+ Hunter in just a few days at no more than 3 hours a day with breaks.

aoihunter.PNG

I'm glad you are enjoying the script! :)

To answer a few points:

1. Do you remember what part of the quest the camera angle was messed up?

1. when you are not doing progressive mode, the bot does not automatically walk to a spot for you. This feature is only found while doing progressive mode.

3. Swamp Lizard might need to be renamed, I'll double check that for you!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

I'm glad you are enjoying the script! :)

To answer a few points:

1. Do you remember what part of the quest the camera angle was messed up?

1. when you are not doing progressive mode, the bot does not automatically walk to a spot for you. This feature is only found while doing progressive mode.

3. Swamp Lizard might need to be renamed, I'll double check that for you!

1: I do not it happened 3 times, I believe all 3 times where when it was in the cave.  2 times when trying to walk around in the cave and once trying to open a door. 

2: Perfectly fine with me the script is so good does not bother me one bit.

3: Again not a problem, it was the only one I noticed the name was off every other name has been spot on so far thanks.

On 7/9/2019 at 10:05 AM, notabot said:

Some feedback on the salamanders for this script... I script currently prioritizes setting new traps when it should prioritize picking up the already caught salamanders. So many catches get away and right now im getting 46k xp/hr at black salamanders which is less xp/hr than spotted kebbits.

That would actually be pretty great, I was seeing the same issue when trying to level with red salamanders, I was getting under 30k xp/hr.

Also can everyone calm down at red chins? This was my jam for a while during mid day but now theirs 2+ of you all at every spot. 

40 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

Red chins seems to be terribly slow the past few days (I've also only gotten 63 hunt recently). The bot essentially AFKs after setting up a trap and lets traps collapse most of the time.

Mirror mode, Client 2.5.51

Let me know if you need any more information or if I can be of any help.

410a7ca368f04d790d1791b02e2c3771.pngeebe62ff1b5811e588a102f06332832e.png

I saw your bug report and was going to get back to you. Do you have “multitask simulator” turned on in the settings GUI? Because it sounds like you have it enabled :)

46 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

I saw your bug report and was going to get back to you. Do you have “multitask simulator” turned on in the settings GUI? Because it sounds like you have it enabled :)

thanks for the prompt response.

I do not have multitask simulator enabled

here is my GUI setting (i've tried with low cpu setting checked and unchecked)

6515e570d559de22427e02b2f187e3ac.pnge3092dcf97077d94c729e5be2d2f31f6.png

Edited by D Bolter

1 hour ago, D Bolter said:

thanks for the prompt response.

I do not have multitask simulator enabled

here is my GUI setting (i've tried with low cpu setting checked and unchecked)

6515e570d559de22427e02b2f187e3ac.pnge3092dcf97077d94c729e5be2d2f31f6.png

Can you record the problem? I just used someone's account and tried hunting for 5-10 minutes and had no issues

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter