PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

I read the part about the dynamic trap setup but I am a little confused. Is there any way to make it to have the bot have a different setup than just the square? I don't have 80 hunter so its just 4 corners. But I want to have a different setup. I am talking about box traps btw and red chins. Thx

Yup there is a setting that says "Pre set layout" if you set those then it will do the square, but if you uncheck it, it will automatically grab random locations around you :)

May i have a trail? thankssmile.png

done! <3

Hi was wondering did you add the 1-99 non stop leveling yet or not smile.png ?

I have added it, but not pushed it. I had a family emergency for the past few days and have been super busy. 

Yup there is a setting that says "Pre set layout" if you set those then it will do the square, but if you uncheck it, it will automatically grab random locations around you smile.png

done! QwPha8E.png

I have added it, but not pushed it. I had a family emergency for the past few days and have been super busy. 

Ah, I see hope everythings alright :/ so I didnt really get what you meant with pushed it sorry :p foreigner l0l

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic