PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

ava.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class client.HXND does not

implement the requested interface org.osbot.rs07.accessor.XNodeDeque

at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.NodeDequeIteratorG.<init>(aj:154)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.IiiIiiiIiiiI(gp:80)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getCombatTime(gp:90)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.isUnderAttack(gp:44)

at lemons.api.script.a.aux.g(wl:64)

at a.b.j.AuX.G(id:45)

at a.b.j.AuX.B(id:87)

at lemons.api.c.a.coN.B(tl:70)

at lemons.api.c.a.aUx.B(xd:141)

at lemons.api.script.TaskScript.onLoop(zd:437)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kn:194)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is this on mirror mode?

I just bought VIP and your script to get 83 hunter on my ironman. I followed all the instructions and when I launch the script in mirror mode. Both the mirror and the osrs client lag out really hard. The UI where I set up the hunting script pops up and I can click Net Trap but then it lags so hard I can't even choose red salamanders. I tried uninstalling both the bot and unistalling and reinstalling java 64 bit. Same thing happens every time. I can't even hit run. Everything freezes and is so laggy but it doesn't actually crash. But the only way I can close it is ctrl alt del. Any ideas would be appreciated

Edit: added screenshot of logger. Please help I just spent $20 and I haven't used the bot for 1 minute. I don't think its the script because no one else seems to have problems but what can I do to fix it?

post-232498-0-34168100-1469064233_thumb.jpg

Edited by officerdonger69

I just bought VIP and your script to get 83 hunter on my ironman. I followed all the instructions and when I launch the script in mirror mode. Both the mirror and the osrs client lag out really hard. The UI where I set up the hunting script pops up and I can click Net Trap but then it lags so hard I can't even choose red salamanders. I tried uninstalling both the bot and unistalling and reinstalling java 64 bit. Same thing happens every time. I can't even hit run. Everything freezes and is so laggy but it doesn't actually crash. But the only way I can close it is ctrl alt del. Any ideas would be appreciated

Edit: added screenshot of logger. Please help I just spent $20 and I haven't used the bot for 1 minute. I don't think its the script because no one else seems to have problems but what can I do to fix it?

attachicon.gifErrorosbot.jpg

The error you are posting refers back to OSBot's client. 

Are you running mirror mode? Are you starting the script AFTER your player has logged in? (don't let the client log you in. Log yourself in and then start the script)

I am running the script on injection right now, because I know mirror mode is having some problems at this moment.

The error you are posting refers back to OSBot's client. 

Are you running mirror mode? Are you starting the script AFTER your player has logged in? (don't let the client log you in. Log yourself in and then start the script)

I am running the script on injection right now, because I know mirror mode is having some problems at this moment.

Yes I am running in mirror mode and after I have already logged in. I will try injection in a bit I am just worried about getting hit with the ban hammer on my ironman. I just don't want to grind out 83 hunter by myself :P

Yes I am running in mirror mode and after I have already logged in. I will try injection in a bit I am just worried about getting hit with the ban hammer on my ironman. I just don't want to grind out 83 hunter by myself :P

I'm pretty sure this is a mirror mode problem right now. I know mirror mode has been acting up the past week, but the Devs are on top of it and will hopefully be releasing a fix soon! :)

I wouldn't risk your acc on injection too if you're really worried about it. Just give the devs a few days to fix the problem. Injection is detected easier than mirror mode. Mirror mode works pretty good if you ask me (when it's working right ;))

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic