PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey man does this script shoot chins that go out of range? been using it and it is awesome nonetheless! 

also with black chins am i meant to start the script at black chins or will it run there ?

It also seems that i cant use this script when i enable breaks, the bot just stands there trying to work out something then it breaks for one minute and just constantly repeats that. turned off breaks and now bot works completely fine?

Edited by aaron 4453
  • Like 1

Hey man does this script shoot chins that go out of range? been using it and it is awesome nonetheless!

also with black chins am i meant to start the script at black chins or will it run there ?

It also seems that i cant use this script when i enable breaks, the bot just stands there trying to work out something then it breaks for one minute and just constantly repeats that. turned off breaks and now bot works completely fine?

I have added shooting them when they get out of range, but haven't publicly released it, I forgot about it to be honest! Hahaha I will double check it and try to release it with version 3.7!

For black chins, just walk to it and then start it. If the bot needs anything or has to bank, it will do all that automatically and then walk back to its location :)

With the breaking bug, the auto login handler broke, but will be fixed in the next stable build of OSBot :)

• Like 1

Hey buddy!

I wanted to give a progress update - I've been using the bot for about 4 days now (on and off) - the account just got banned.  Typically have it bot for about 4 hours and then it breaks for 45 - 60 minutes.  It was going very well, and virtually undetectable until I went to falconry.  I had gotten 1-60 hunter in the time I used it (Which was flawless btw)

Any advice moving forward?

Hey buddy!

I wanted to give a progress update - I've been using the bot for about 4 days now (on and off) - the account just got banned. Typically have it bot for about 4 hours and then it breaks for 45 - 60 minutes. It was going very well, and virtually undetectable until I went to falconry. I had gotten 1-60 hunter in the time I used it (Which was flawless btw)

Any advice moving forward?

It was probably your client that got detected. If I were you, I would invest the few extra bucks and purchase VIP for mirror mode. I've got multiple accounts right now that are over 63! However if your computer won't be able to run the script that well in mirror mode, I would recommend a private proxy and trying again! :)

• Like 1

It was probably your client that got detected. If I were you, I would invest the few extra bucks and purchase VIP for mirror mode. I've got multiple accounts right now that are over 63! However if your computer won't be able to run the script that well in mirror mode, I would recommend a private proxy and trying again! smile.png

Ahhh, that's good to know!!  I'll look into that then...I didn't realize that!  I was actually running through a proxy server and thought I'd be okay.  Thanks so much for the heads up!!  I'm going to try that shortly!  Cheers!! :D

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic