PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Found a bug with caching your inventory upon world hopping. A fix is on the way! 

EDIT: New bug fixes for version 2.5

* fixed world hopping inventory cache bug

* fixed a banking bug that would walk to the bank on accident

* fixed a walking bug that would spam click

* added a salamander release check

EDIT: Version 2.5 has been pushed!

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 2

Cool new updated added to version 2.5. But might not be released until version 1.6.

The ability to report a bug you find directly from the script.

QK8PQDg.png

Just click on "Report A Bug" while your script is running, and it will open up a web browser directed towards my website's report section. smile.png

EDIT: Update on version 2.5. 

* was able to cache more data to help with some lag users experienced. 

* added more trap setting checks

Edited by ProjectPact

Hi, cant send you an message for an 24hr trial.

Trial added! Have fun and please send me some proggies! <3

Hello! I wounder if i could get another trail, was long time ago since i had 1 and back then it was struggle with the one i wanted to try most, so would be nice if you could let me try again. smile.png if you let me here is my "ID 99594-kallekorv" smile.png peace out Kalle!

You had a trial 2 months ago :p I normally don't give out second trials for the same script, but there has been A LOT of updates, so I will let this one slide. ;)

Post some proggies for me!

I tried the Orange sallys again today but and tried what you said but now it'll run but it'll only set 1 up then stand next to the other and could you possibly make it so it does the first 3 that are right next to each other instead of the other all the way over to the west

That is actually an antiban feature. It picks the traps randomly so no two player does the exact thing over and over. :D

can i have a trial pls?

Done! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO: Version 2.5 has been released and is live! smile.png

Please give me some feed back and let me know what you like, don't like, or would like added! Thank you! smile.png

PS- don't forget to post progress reports wink.png

Edited by ProjectPact

Problem with red salamanders, it's putting and checking 3 traps down fine but on the east side of doing sallys the one split off to the east it'll set the trap and everything but it's so focused on the first 3 that trap doesn't get touched 1/10 and just falls apart tried it like 3 times for about 20 minutes each restarting and trying with or without antiban aswelll

Problem with red salamanders, it's putting and checking 3 traps down fine but on the east side of doing sallys the one split off to the east it'll set the trap and everything but it's so focused on the first 3 that trap doesn't get touched 1/10 and just falls apart tried it like 3 times for about 20 minutes each restarting and trying with or without antiban aswelll

Alright, I'll look into editing the trap layout for salamanders. It's just one line of code that needs to be tweaked, nothing crazy. :)

Edited by ProjectPact

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic