AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

I'm sorry to say it will be a little later then expected, ill do my best to do this as soon as its possible

Good luck, we look forward to the update.

By the way: It gets stuck in progressive mode at levels 22 and 33; seemingly whenever it's trying to make a new type of object in a different room than before.

Hope this comes back up soon.

its now the 31. its more then a couple days i have bought this script and havnt even been able to fucking use it, going to update or naw bro. was trying to be nice but now im just mad. 

I've been explaining multiple times i'm on vacation. I said i'll be home on my scripting pc by sunday, i'd try to get it done before if possible but no promises.

I'm sorry to say i'm also a human, if I don't have access to the PC right now, there's really nothing I can do.

I've been explaining multiple times i'm on vacation. I said i'll be home on my scripting pc by sunday, i'd try to get it done before if possible but no promises.

I'm sorry to say i'm also a human, if I don't have access to the PC right now, there's really nothing I can do.

i understand you are on vacation and thats not why im getting mad. you said you would be back on the 28 hopefully. that's fine. its now the 31? and still no comments saying you are still away or anything. 

where the fuck does it say you would be back sunday??????? dont see it above/ or since i bought the script. 

I understand that you are human and may not have access to a pc right now and have irl stuff to do as well. we all do.  BUT if you offer a service and its broken as fuck, and doesn't work people will be asking when you will be back. and you should keep them posted.

I see no posted after  this

I'm sorry to say it will be a little later then expected, ill do my best to do this as soon as its possible

so who did you say you would try to fix it sunday? clearly not on this post dude. 

i understand you are on vacation and thats not why im getting mad. you said you would be back on the 28 hopefully. that's fine. its now the 31? and still no comments saying you are still away or anything. 

where the fuck does it say you would be back sunday??????? dont see it above/ or since i bought the script. 

I understand that you are human and may not have access to a pc right now and have irl stuff to do as well. we all do.  BUT if you offer a service and its broken as fuck, and doesn't work people will be asking when you will be back. and you should keep them posted.

I see no posted after  this

so who did you say you would try to fix it sunday? clearly not on this post dude. 

My bad, I said that to someone in a PM. I'm working on it, not please calm down.

I'll try something on my laptop. I'll keep you posted

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 1

already have 3-4 times that it keep standing before a object try to remove it, but it keep standing and doenst do anything.

44ada43d6bc4c3b6ad89beccf5b2f303.png

also a suggestion to add normal butler 2

edit i bought the script cause need some fast levels.

but demon butler also not working. keeps having trouble's with the dialoge

https://gyazo.com/d91e40a285070b67c24c88e1fd71a1d5

Was also having trouble removing items.

No support for two weeks? Shucks, see you when you get back.

​@EagleScripts I might note, this is a major problem and the bot is practically non-functional at this time.

EDIT: Script works ok but very slow; making oak dung doors which is suppose to gain around 300k-400k exp ph, with script it barely gets 60k ph.... I have to babysit it constantly, it seems to keep getting stuck when it pays the butler, after that the script still runs but does nothing.

Just paid for this to grind out 50 con, not working kinda mad. 

OSBot Version: newest most updated. 

Mirror Mode?: yes

Description Of Bug:  trying to use while mirror mode for 50, tried everything, jif using dueling rings it keep using all my charges if i use varrock tele just used all my varrock teles....

Console Error : ?

Screenshot (upload on imgur):    no point just doesnt do anything but use my teles. 

didnt see this post and now im pretty mad..... not working and gotta wait and to lazy to deal with fken refunds.... bull shittttttt

the script wont build anything at all.

It opens the building menu and then not build the object.

the logger gets spammed with 2 "building object" messages per secound

do you know how fast you can fix this?

im having the same problem. im tryin to do oak larders with demon butler and it does nothing

I've written an update that should fix your problems. I tried pushing it to the SDN but my laptop can't do that. I'll try to get to my scripting pc tomorrow evening. If i wasn't able to, i'll let you guys know.

The update's version number is 1.31. In this update i've temporaly disabled Progressive-Mode. I'll enable and rework this mode once i've got time.

Sorry for the delay; this will not happen again.

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 2

I've not been able to get to the scripting pc today. I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Thanks now that everyone can see you have done something im happy and glad to wait!

I've managed to push the update from the pc.

V1.31 Should be live soon

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction